Jets to sign CB Logan Ryan (Per "Source")

Bianconero

I want to see GW run some 3-1-7 dime.

Would fun to see Mosley with Desir, Austin, Poole, Ryan, Davis, Maye, and Adams all on the field together.  With how good they are at playing the run for DBs I don't think it was an accident that we targeted DBs that can tackle.  For it to be successful you need your DBs to tackle so you don't get gashed in the running game.  That speed!!!

QBs would have no clue where the blitz was coming from with Mosley, Poole, Ryan, Adams, and Maye all being able to blitz from anywhere or drop in coverage.

I just can envision the 3 DL man and Mosley, Adams, Ryan, Poole all standing up near the LOS never knowing if 3 will rush or all 7.

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, Rockice_8 said:

I want to see GW run some 3-1-7 dime.

Would fun to see Mosley with Desir, Austin, Poole, Ryan, Davis, Maye, and Adams all on the field together.  With how good they are at playing the run for DBs I don't think it was an accident that we targeted DBs that can tackle.  For it to be successful you need your DBs to tackle so you don't get gashed in the running game.  That speed!!!

QBs would have no clue where the blitz was coming from with Mosley, Poole, Ryan, Adams, and Maye all being able to blitz from anywhere or drop in coverage.

I just can envision the 3 DL man and Mosley, Adams, Ryan, Poole all standing up near the LOS never knowing if 3 will rush or all 7.

Love this idea and I trust Gregg could make it work. It combats the new wave of NFL offenses where we're seeing more speed + playmakers on the field at once. Chargers looked like they were really onto something two years ago when they did this to stop Lamar in the playoffs. Would be a ton of fun to watch. 

• Like 1

In all seriousness though guys. I think every single one of us are on the same page the Manish is a joke. Please don’t start a thread on here based on him being the source. We will keep this one alive being he still hasn’t signed elsewhere. But if he signs elsewhere I will delete it.

• Like 1

Mehta needs to be careful. He put out that report like it was an imminent signing. He likely did hear that some within the organization believe they’ll sign Ryan. And maybe he does ultimately sign with us. But that’s not news. It’s speculation. Pretty careless actually. 

• Like 1