Raiders sign CB Prince Amukamara

RaidersAreOne

5 hours ago, RaidersAreOne said:

It's official and we waived CB Nick Nelson. 

Disappointing! I know Nelson likely wasn’t going to make the team but he should have been in camp to compete.  Players get hurt and you need depth.  Nelson should have been tried in the slot from day 1.  The raiders’s transaction page said waived / failed physical so maybe he isn’t healthy idk but he’s faR better Than dj killings

44 minutes ago, oakdb36 said:

So we got Randall and Amukamara for less than Apple.

not to correct you or anything but we got Randall and Amukamara for better than 1/2 of Apple’s deal.

Apple was $6,000,000

Prince costs $877,500, Randall costs $2,100,00 (possibly 1.5M according to spotrac)

Edited by jimkelly02
  • Like 1

Did Mayock see Prince in the Orange Bear’s uniform and think he’s from Clemson and this must be a Raider?   Jk

i think Prince is gonna be a very solid signing for us.  He’s the perfect mentor for Arnette.  He’s a huge locker room guy and leader.... and he’s still got “it” and can be a solid starter.  He seems like he’s got a little chip on his shoulder too from his interviews.  I like that.

• Like 3