Week 4 Gameday Thread Steelers @ Ravens

MOSteelers56

Just now, FourThreeMafia said:

Personally, I didnt think he was anything special in week one either.   Outside of 2 free runs at a rookie QB who held the ball too long and a punt block recovery in the endzone, what did he really do in week one?    

And believe me, no one would like to believe Chickillo has improved into a quality OLB more than me....but I dont see it.  

Yea.  I think the best quality out of a backup edge guy like that is you don't know he's out there.  I think that's what my problem with him last week was.  You knew he was out there because he couldn't set and edge.  I think he's a fine player, a nice backup, a spot player, and good ST player.....but he's clearly not a starter, can't do it for multiple weeks.

It's kinda why I'm shocked they haven't used Deebo all that much.  Get him in there a bit now, hopefully TJ comes back in a 2/3 weeks, you give Harrison about 3-4 weeks in the middle of the season to relax.  If we keep going at this rate, there might not be an end of season to save Deebo for.

I think Butler is going to need to figure out some other kind of subpackage. Maybe a 3-3-5? Our best pass rushers are Heyward, Tuitt, Hargrave, Dupree, and Watt. These guys need to be the ones in there on 3rd down. We've got to figure out a way to play Hargrave in pass rushing situations. 

1 minute ago, MOSteelers56 said:

I think Butler is going to need to figure out some other kind of subpackage. Maybe a 3-3-5? Our best pass rushers are Heyward, Tuitt, Hargrave, Dupree, and Watt. These guys need to be the ones in there on 3rd down. We've got to figure out a way to play Hargrave in pass rushing situations. 

I wish one of Tuitt/Heyward could bend the edge better. 4 man front of Dupree/Heyward/Hargrave/Tuitt. Shaziee/Watt standing behind them. 5 DBs. 4-2-5. 

8 hours ago, August4th said:

Ravens 17 steelers 13

I think the defense will play a real solid game but the offense struggles to string together good drives..

Which would be another shot to the gut after JAX dropped 44 on the Ravens!  (Yes they were in England and are now at home but still)  

5 hours ago, JDLefebvre said:

Which would be another shot to the gut after JAX dropped 44 on the Ravens!  (Yes they were in England and are now at home but still)  

yeah...I just look at our offense trying to score in B-more the same way I look at our defense trying to stop brady... I need to see it to believe it

17 minutes ago, warfelg said:

One of two Ravens teams will show up:

1- pissed off that they just got embarrassed and looking for revenge. 

2- one that jet lagged from two 6-8 hour flights, dealing with customs, and behind some on practice because of recovery. 

#2 would still beat last week's Steelers.

Archived