I need to know your all time fantasy 3 man QB depth chart for your team in 2020

TecmoSuperJoe

It's the future. Technology has allowed you to have 3 obedient clones of any QB in their prime (age 25 to 30). You get to replace your current QB lineup with 3 QBs on your roster. Guess if you want only 2 QBs to save a roster spot that's fine. Anyway, LET THE SPECULATION BEGINS!!!!!

Mai lineup doe

QB1 Montana

QB 2 Mahomes 

QB 3 Marino

We might go 16-0 this year :D 

Edited by PapaShogun
  • Like 1

I'd probably take Mahomes, Tom Brady and Jon Kitna.

In this scenario Tom has never played, so he won't throw a fit being on the bench.  But i know what he's capable of if Mahomes gets hurt.

Jon Kitna is the mentor for Mahomes, because he's great in that role.  I'll just pray he never has to play.

Mahomes job is to tear up the league.

1 hour ago, PapaShogun said:

It's the future. Technology has allowed you to have 3 obedient clones of any QB in their prime (age 25 to 30)

I clone Michael Vick three times and order them to dedicate their entire existence to film/playbook study, working out/stretching to maintain peak physical condition and practice with the rest of the team. No dog fighting, no entorage, no Ron Mexico - Football is your only purpose in life and any second without football is worthless.

Prime Michael Vick with an impeccable work ethic and dedication to football might literally be unstoppable. 

• Like 2

Manning - To be my starter. He’ll take about 80-90% of the snaps.

Vick - To play a Taysom Hill role. Mainly an RPO/Option QB, used in the slot and in the backfield too when not playing QB

Taysom Hill - To ruffle feathers. 

• Like 1