New jerseys leaked?

RamRod

Not for me.

The font just ruins it. Helmet is dope. Now yellow or horns on the grey is awful. The grey in general just looks like a generic team. Could be anyones jersey, Lions? Bills? Colts? Giants? Were they trying to go for the Deacon Jones era blue/white/grey? 

Font is soft and ProBowl-esque.Gradient surprisingly isn't that bad to me.

Could obviously be worse, but damn I don't want to wait 5 years like our jerseys again lol

Fans will buy it up cause they're starved for new gear, but I really wish they wouldn't so Demoff gets the hint. I'll probably get a Donald and leaning blue until I see the offical grey. 

15 minutes ago, BStanRamFan said:

Not for me.

The font just ruins it. Helmet is dope. Now yellow or horns on the grey is awful. The grey in general just looks like a generic team. Could be anyones jersey, Lions? Bills? Colts? Giants? Were they trying to go for the Deacon Jones era blue/white/grey? 

Font is soft and ProBowl-esque.Gradient surprisingly isn't that bad to me.

Could obviously be worse, but damn I don't want to wait 5 years like our jerseys again lol

Fans will buy it up cause they're starved for new gear, but I really wish they wouldn't so Demoff gets the hint. I'll probably get a Donald and leaning blue until I see the offical grey. 

I agree with pretty much all of this, except the end. You wish the fans would boycott them yet you plan to get a Donald one? 

They could be worse, but I'm probably just waiting for the throwbacks to get even cheaper. 

Just now, JonStark said:

I agree with pretty much all of this, except the end. You wish the fans would boycott them yet you plan to get a Donald one? 

They could be worse, but I'm probably just waiting for the throwbacks to get even cheaper. 

Yeah I'm a sucker and a hypocrite. Important to be self aware.

I'm hoping the official images share more detail than the leaked ones. What sucks about the throwbacks is there's only the blues. If they released the white throwbacks I'd buy like 4 players in a heartbeat. Already got my Donald throwback.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, BStanRamFan said:

Yeah I'm a sucker and a hypocrite. Important to be self aware.

I'm hoping the official images share more detail than the leaked ones. What sucks about the throwbacks is there's only the blues. If they released the white throwbacks I'd buy like 4 players in a heartbeat. Already got my Donald throwback.

I'm most likely gonna be there with you lol. I talk a lot of smack but fast forward a couple months and you'll probably find me in one too. 

Not the worst I've ever seen, but seems generic and boring. Swing and a miss as far as I'm concerned. Had a chance to really make a statement with a new logo and jerseys but ended up cranking out garbage. I could have done a better job for free just so I don't have to hear all the crap we'll be getting about how trash our gear looks...

About exactly where I figured they'd end up. And plenty of dumb Nike-isms to be real.

• Going in I didn't like the blue they landed on. Looks ok in the Real world Goff jersey though.
  • The Fibonacci spiral/horn segments within the numbers looks dumb, it being a shiny material is nearing Bucs alarm clock levels of gimmicky.
  • I'm fine with the gradient numbers, it fits the bad logo...but it gives off that bright sunshine / California feel. Which honestly I assumed they'd go even harder to remind you that they are "LA"
  • Why are the wordmarks above the heart needed?
  • Why no Horns on the sleeves of the "bone" Jersey. And while we are at it..why go bone instead of White? I assumed Bone would be the choice so the yellow horns could stand out more. If they aren't there then I don't get it.
  • Hate the lack of socks, but that's the way the league has been for years..
  • Like 1