New jerseys leaked?

RamRod

39 minutes ago, RamRod said:

I like the blues. They’re like throwbacks with some tweaks. I also like the new horns on the helmets. 

Still think the greys need a little something more.

The all blue is the only one I really like. Yellow bottoms are fine but I don't love the yellow. Hate the horns. Hate the ram logo. Hate the LA logo. Bone may look interesting, but its meh. Would have preferred yellow alternates and straight white. Also, the horns on the shoulder is garbage. Just change our team name to the LA Sunshine and get it over with.

Edited by LARams91
  • Like 1

I like the idea of a bone jersey, but you can barely see the yellow. The blue/yellow looks good, but these aren't anything special.

I can't believe how bad the Rams butchered this rebranding, especially with what's likely going to be the nicest stadium in the NFL (in the shape of the old logo). 

Just now, JonStark said:

I like the idea of a bone jersey, but you can barely see the yellow. The blue/yellow looks good, but these aren't anything special.

I can't believe how bad the Rams butchered this rebranding, especially with what's likely going to be the nicest stadium in the NFL (in the shape of the old logo). 

The fact the new stadium is in the shape of the old logo will be a hilarious reminder of their blunder.

2 minutes ago, JonStark said:

yeah they've been cooking these up for like 4 years right? I mean the overdesign shows. 

This is how the Bone looks in the shop

ff_3689252-77d708bc54947e5564bdalt1_full

ff_3689766-c1b53d4de8ca930858a9alt1_full

1 minute ago, RamRod said:

The royal with yellow pants is easily the best look

I hate the way the yellow looks, way too bright. It's fine, but give me all blue all day. Is it hard to ask for softer yellow and a white top. 

I know there's a lot of fans in LA, but the rebrand is 100% focused on the city and not the Rams. These jerseys would've been awesome as alternates, just like the LA logo is fine for the alternate, but the main focus needs to be the Rams. 

• Like 3