New jerseys leaked?

RamRod

4 minutes ago, BStanRamFan said:

Yeah ,if you don't these are going to look sick on gameday, I can't help you.

**My gut reaction was negative, but the more I saw on the players/real vids put out by the team, the more I liked them.

I love the blue on blue color scheme. My problem is in this picture the yellow doesn't look as neon, which I prefer. In the official Rams releases and the madden video, the yellow is crazy neon looking, which I just don't like. But if the yellow stays this color I can live with it.

Edited by LARams91
  • Like 1

Haven’t grown on me even a little bit. Also talked with someone who works with Demoff and said he laughs at Fire Demoff and people disliking the logo and uniforms. Kind of a red flag if someone feels so secure they don’t give a ****

• Like 2

10 hours ago, btfd16 said:

Haven’t grown on me even a little bit. Also talked with someone who works with Demoff and said he laughs at Fire Demoff and people disliking the logo and uniforms. Kind of a red flag if someone feels so secure they don’t give a ****

To be fair though I feel like you have to have that kind of brush it off attitude toward things like that if you work in sports. You start letting it rattle you when people call for your head, you won't last long in the business. 

• Like 3

My first reaction was oh man.. not what I expected. However I love the blue uniforms, aside from the stupid Los Angeles Rams Patch. The numbers also look kind of happy meal ish.. but I think watching them play live it’ll be really nice. Even seeing woods in the Video with Kupp in the reveal looked sick!! 

the Bone uniform is still growing on me. I don’t mind the bone color but I again hate that patch, and the numbers look a little extra happy meal ish because the whole jersey is just so plain lol but once again though.. I have no doubt that they’ll look good live and with pads. I don’t hate the bone ones, but I don’t love them yet. Not as much as the blue ones.  

that said I obviously need to order one of each 😂 excited to see what they come out with the next Couple years too. Seems like the uniforms are headed in this direction for most teams anyway, we just got the jump start Once again. It’ll become more normal and not look so weird compared to what we are used to seeing. They’ve changed a lot in general since Nike came out with the new uniforms a few years back. I always loved the stitching on jersey and they just looked so real. The Nike ones seemed fake almost.. till I got used to seeing it. 

• Like 1

On 5/19/2020 at 9:38 AM, SpacemanSpiff said:

To be fair though I feel like you have to have that kind of brush it off attitude toward things like that if you work in sports. You start letting it rattle you when people call for your head, you won't last long in the business. 

I don't disagree whatsoever. Unless it becomes a trend, rather than a one off. This isn't an anomaly. It's reoccurring. 

• 2 months later...
1 hour ago, RamsFan24 said:

I guess I'm in the minority because I actually like our uniforms. They have grown on me for sure. I absolutely love our colors and that helmet!

They definitely grew on me. I really like them, however I think both colors would look better without the matching pants. Have yellow (or even bone) pants for the blue jerseys and yellow/blue pants for the bone ones. 

• Like 2