New jerseys leaked?

RamRod

I definitely expected worse, but they look like something I would have made when I was 15, as I just learned how to used PhotoShop

"Yea our colors are awesome, but how about more NEON!!'"

"Oh dang, color gradient is sweet, but not like the whole jersey right??"

I actually like the Bone jerseys personally, white jerseys are just pretty lame in general to me unless its going to be your primary color like the Colts do.

Seeing the horn on the helmet, its fine. But I ask again, how do you know that youll be sharing a stadium with the Chargers (atleast for a while) and go with something so similar?

Also, I bet the horn swirls in the numbers get faded out in a year or two

Edited by StLunatic88
  • Like 2

Thoughts:

Not crazy about the bone... was hoping more for egg shell (sorry, I had to). But in all seriousness, I think the white would have made more sense. Gray was never part of our colors and wasn’t part of the new logo/color reveal either. Doesn’t look terrible just doesn’t feel like us. 

I actually like the helmet. I wish the horn was solid all the way around but we kind of all expected them to go in that direction. Helmet as a whole looks really sharp. 

Hate the number font. Easily the worst part. I don’t mind the gradient but the font is whack. 

All in all, they look pretty sharp and they keep growing on me. I really hate those numbers though. 

• Like 3

I personally really like both the Royal and the Bone colored jerseys. I just don't get all the negativity behind them. No matter what the Rams would of put out it would be no pleasing to a decent amount of the fans. I'm happy they are finally released and they will look good on that beautiful new field of ours. 

• Like 1

On 5/13/2020 at 8:27 AM, JonStark said:

I know there's a lot of fans in LA, but the rebrand is 100% focused on the city and not the Rams. These jerseys would've been awesome as alternates, just like the LA logo is fine for the alternate, but the main focus needs to be the Rams. 

I think that’s their way of trying to capture the fan base. By making it more about LA than the Rams

i think they want to follow the Lakers strategy to where every opponents stadium will hold up signs saying “beat LA”

9 hours ago, rocky_rams said:

I think that’s their way of trying to capture the fan base. By making it more about LA than the Rams

i think they want to follow the Lakers strategy to where every opponents stadium will hold up signs saying “beat LA”

You're probably right, but I don't think that's a smart way of going about it when you have a ton of fans still in St. Louis and all over the country. As someone who lives in PA, I'm not a Los Angeles fan. I'm a Rams fan. 

• Like 1

On 5/16/2020 at 8:54 PM, JonStark said:

There are really starting to grow on me.

Yeah ,if you don't these are going to look sick on gameday, I can't help you.

**My gut reaction was negative, but the more I saw on the players/real vids put out by the team, the more I liked them.

• Like 1