Offensive Roster Projection

WindyCity

9 hours ago, dll2000 said:

If Spriggs is our primary OT depth ... that is just bad planning.

My guess is Ifedi kicks out there and they replace the RG if Massie or Leno goes down.  

Agreed... I think they give Spriggs a shot but if he can't cut it you'll see Ifedi kick out to OT and Bars or Spriggs come in at OG.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, dll2000 said:

Back up primary back is certainly a concern.  But running game will live and die with O line and TE blocking not the RBs.

If run game is good in 2020 after two years of garbage with basically same guys than Castillo is MVP.

At minimum you'll see a more aggressive offensive line.

6 hours ago, MonserinNC said:

I know people like Pierce but UDFAs usually kind of dont do much.....looking forward to seeing the battle with Nall and Pierce but honestly, this is about Montgomery, Cohen, and the OL getting better

RB is the one spot where they have a pretty good shot at making a roster.

2 hours ago, WindyCity said:

They need James Daniels to take the step he was suppose to last season.

That would be a big in house improvement on the line.

This.

I can't believe 2019 Daniels was same guy we saw at Iowa or much of his rookie year. 

IMO, Daniels college tape is better than Ruiz's and I loved that we got him in 2nd. 

I hope it was just offseason laziness and/or position change problems/coaching that regressed him and he bounces back big time. 

9 hours ago, WindyCity said:

They need James Daniels to take the step he was suppose to last season.

That would be a big in house improvement on the line.

Yeah, same with Anthony Miller. Eventually your picks have to just step up and play. Just that simple.

If Miller becomes a solid #2, Daniels becomes an above average OG, and the TE's improve, I like the offense alot.

I know those 3 things sound like alot but I honestly think its pretty achievable. TE was a blackhole and Jimmy by himself actually had a better year than our whole group(even though I get that he is 100 years old) - Daniels move back to OG should put him at least back in the average category, now he just needs to get better- And Miller is really just about injuries.

6 minutes ago, MonserinNC said:

Yeah, same with Anthony Miller. Eventually your picks have to just step up and play. Just that simple.

If Miller becomes a solid #2, Daniels becomes an above average OG, and the TE's improve, I like the offense alot.

Miller is already a solid #2. Might be one of the best route runners in the league when his heads on straight, #10 just has to be able to hit him more consistently.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, The_Romen said:

Miller is already a solid #2. Might be one of the best route runners in the league when his heads on straight, #10 just has to be able to hit him more consistently.

I think Miller is set-up for a breakout year if Foles is made the starter. His career has been held back by QB play.

• Like 1