Rams release New Uniforms

ttitansfan4life

Love the colors. Everything else just screams "design firm doing too much to justify the incredible money they're getting paid"

Didn't anyone learn anything from the Jags? No gradients, no where, no how. When a designer in the brainstorming meetings says, "how about we put a gradient right" then you fire them and throw them out the window before they point and say "here"

I predict the Rams are back to their real, correct helmet style by 2024.

Now if they had used these colors, kept their helmet design, and done everything else like the Bucs did with traditional numbers and simple design, this would be a home run.

Edited by Superduperman
  • Like 2

the putting the REVAMPED FOR THE NINETIES horn lines on the numbers is such a tacky move

shame too because blue is such a brilliant colour and their old uniforms were really good! like i said in papashogun's thread in nfl gen twenty minutes or so ago, i liked the aesthetic they had before because it really worked!

2 hours ago, Superduperman said:

Love the colors. Everything else just screams "design firm doing too much to justify the incredible money they're getting paid"

Didn't anyone learn anything from the Jags? No gradients, no where, no how. When a designer in the brainstorming meetings says, "how about we put a gradient right" then you fire them and throw them out the window before they point and say "here"

I predict the Rams are back to their real, correct helmet style by 2024.

Now if they had used these colors, kept their helmet design, and done everything else like the Bucs did with traditional numbers and simple design, this would be a home run.

The helmet is easily the best thing they've done all year.

I don't hate them, but I can't honestly say they're an improvement. The painfully bright colors and trying-too-hard-to-be-slick helmet are a good fit for the city. On the other hand, gradients don't work on NFL uniforms (as everybody should have learned from the Jaguars). In general they even out to a huge "meh," which is fitting because that's how I've felt about the team since they relocated. :|

Edited by y*so*blu
  • Like 1