Jump to content
ttitansfan4life

Rams release New Uniforms

Recommended Posts

Why would you mess with perfection?....The Rams helmet was iconic and probably the coolest design of all times....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It might just be me talking myself into it, but these are really starting to grow on me.

Image

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, JonStark said:

It might just be me talking myself into it, but these are really starting to grow on me.

Agreed. Though still one of my problems with the unis which matters to me is I still don't think they look good on fans aka me. Also I still don't like the bone unis but the blues are growing on me. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nike makes a simple uniform and people are still not happy.

I like them. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/16/2020 at 5:08 PM, JonStark said:

There have not been 7 new jerseys. There have been two that have completely revamped their jerseys (Rams and Falcons) and the rest who just updated what they had.

Bill Hader Facepalm GIF by Team Coco - Find & Share on GIPHY

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/17/2020 at 12:44 AM, sshle_ said:

Nike makes a simple uniform and people are still not happy.

I like them. 

I'd probably have less of an issue if it didn't have the gradient numbers. That bothers me. Might look better on camera. I hated the Seahawks uniforms when those were first rolled out and yeah, those grew on me, so I'll reserve total judgment for later. But it's obvious no amount of complaining is going to get LAR to roll this stuff back the way LAC did when they rolled out their first logo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, SpacemanSpiff said:

I'd probably have less of an issue if it didn't have the gradient numbers. That bothers me. Might look better on camera. I hated the Seahawks uniforms when those were first rolled out and yeah, those grew on me, so I'll reserve total judgment for later. But it's obvious no amount of complaining is going to get LAR to roll this stuff back the way LAC did when they rolled out their first logo

I get Oregon Ducks vibes from these things.  I like them. 

My only issue is the white and yellow numbers. However it's not too big of a deal 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×