Rams release New Uniforms

ttitansfan4life

2 hours ago, JonStark said:

It might just be me talking myself into it, but these are really starting to grow on me.

Agreed. Though still one of my problems with the unis which matters to me is I still don't think they look good on fans aka me. Also I still don't like the bone unis but the blues are growing on me. 

On 5/17/2020 at 12:44 AM, sshle_ said:

Nike makes a simple uniform and people are still not happy.

I like them. 

I'd probably have less of an issue if it didn't have the gradient numbers. That bothers me. Might look better on camera. I hated the Seahawks uniforms when those were first rolled out and yeah, those grew on me, so I'll reserve total judgment for later. But it's obvious no amount of complaining is going to get LAR to roll this stuff back the way LAC did when they rolled out their first logo

1 hour ago, SpacemanSpiff said:

I'd probably have less of an issue if it didn't have the gradient numbers. That bothers me. Might look better on camera. I hated the Seahawks uniforms when those were first rolled out and yeah, those grew on me, so I'll reserve total judgment for later. But it's obvious no amount of complaining is going to get LAR to roll this stuff back the way LAC did when they rolled out their first logo

I get Oregon Ducks vibes from these things.  I like them. 

My only issue is the white and yellow numbers. However it's not too big of a deal