Round 5 OL Danny Pinter / signed 

Round 6 DL Robert Windsor / signed 

Round 6 CB Isaiah Rodgers / signed 

Round 6 WR Dezmon Patmon / signed 

Round 6 LB Jordan Glasgow / signed 

• Like 1

On 5/23/2020 at 1:30 PM, Warhorse said:

I still think that Eason is going to become a starting QB in the NFL./ 

Man I hope so.  We've talked enough about it and you know I'm not a huge fan.  But I will also say, one thing I didn't really think about was he really only had 2 years starting in college and those were 2 years apart.  So with that in mind, I'm willing to consider that some of his boneheadedness is more a result of lack of experience rather than lack of brain cells. :)

Basically, if he had been a sophomore, his mistakes don't look as bad.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

The rookie scale really helps getting everyone signed quickly.  On Blackmon, I think the combination of Covid and the fact he is still recovering from an ACL tear, I'm not too worried about him not being signed yet.

Well, I started typing this before I saw the post above saying Blackmon is now signed.  :D

Edited by coffeedrinker
  • Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/23/2020 at 2:30 PM, Warhorse said:

I still think that Eason is going to become a starting QB in the NFL./ 

Same. I think being in a good offensive system with Frank Reich, and being able to learn behind Rivers will be great for him. Definitely think this was an ideal landing spot for him.

• Like 2

On 7/3/2020 at 11:35 AM, Danger said:

Same. I think being in a good offensive system with Frank Reich, and being able to learn behind Rivers will be great for him. Definitely think this was an ideal landing spot for him.

I hope you guys are right and that he turns into a stud. I worry about his head and ability to process when the bodies are flying, hopefully that is more a case of being a 2 year starter and not because he has a Jeff George head.

• Like 1

On 7/7/2020 at 5:14 AM, coffeedrinker said:

I hope you guys are right and that he turns into a stud. I worry about his head and ability to process when the bodies are flying, hopefully that is more a case of being a 2 year starter and not because he has a Jeff George head.

Well, I think they both have arrogance. But it seems that there is a difference in smart and arrogant, and not so smart...and arrogant. 

I sure as hell hope we're right as well. What a boon that would be...to pull a QB out of the fourth round.