Alternate logo concepts?

TecmoSuperJoe

6 hours ago, BaltimoreTerp said:

Maybe it's just nostalgia talking but I loved the original Ravens logo and I think a modernized version of it would look really slick. Shame we had to drop it because of a dumb copyright dispute that really the org should have been able to settle:

Baltimore Ravens Logo | HISTORY & MEANING & PNG

I'm also a big fan of the Ravens seal with the Maryland flag (best state flag out there IMO) that we use on the sleeve patches and as the midfield logo at M&T Bank and wouldn't mind seeing what that looked like as the primary logo on our helmets and everything else as well. 

Our main logo isn't bad by any means but it feels more cartoonish/less classic compared to the original and the flag logo. 

Yep.  Absolutely agree with you on that.  

This is what you need to go back to:  

bal-20-best-moments-in-baltimore-ravens-

The only thing I would change is the white numbers to fools gold numbers.  But that helmet logo needs to come back.  

16 hours ago, Daniel said:

Well different strokes for different folks, I guess.  When you get too into the ear you're designing in, you end up with something dated and crappy IMO.  Like the Titans logo in 99, or most of the above examples in PapaShotgun's post.

Speaking of logos better than the Titans', if I was getting rid of the letter altogether, I actually also really like this one.  Looks like it's an actual Titan, and it manages to use the flames and colors.

8dbe1862945691.5aa095a087112.png

Reminds me of "God" in Star Trek V. 

"God" of Sha'Ka'Ree - The Final Frontier

Edited by PapaShogun

On 5/14/2020 at 5:15 PM, Jotun_Fan said:

Someone redid all the NFL logos as European soccer clubs...kind of cool.  footballasfootball.com

That's a greatwebsite 

Footballasfootball.com 

Loved so many of those. 

The Rams swirl, the all of the texans ones. The Jets 

Very cool how they have it broken down by country as well 

On 5/15/2020 at 5:42 PM, PapaShogun said:

This came out years ago. I think most of them are too much, but the Cardinals, Broncos, Lions, Bears, and maybe Ravens ones would be upgrades to me. Packers idea still cracks me up to this day. Just a dude with cheese on his head as if that's supposed to be intimidating. 

Fan-Made-Alternative-NFL-Logos.png

a lot of these are egdy for the sake of edgy and suck as a result but the lions and broncos ones are really good

right now the detroit lion is fat and stupid and could look a lot better

now

really like that titans logo on the first page with the spartan helmet and the T integrated in to it, that's superb