Alternate logo concepts?

TecmoSuperJoe

This came out years ago. I think most of them are too much, but the Cardinals, Broncos, Lions, Bears, and maybe Ravens ones would be upgrades to me. Packers idea still cracks me up to this day. Just a dude with cheese on his head as if that's supposed to be intimidating. 

Fan-Made-Alternative-NFL-Logos.png

Edited by PapaShogun
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, PapaShogun said:

This came out years ago. I think most of them are too much, but the Cardinals, Broncos, Lions, Bears, and maybe Ravens ones would be upgrades to me. Packers idea still cracks me up to this day. Just a dude with cheese on his head as if that's supposed to be intimidating. 

I can’t tell if that’s Jesus or Robin Hood in the Saints logo. 

But I’m just glad we’ve got a new mascot 

6 hours ago, PapaShogun said:

Yeah, most of those are way too much.  I mean, the Titans one doesn't have a T anymore.  No Falcons F either.

There's a difference between a "cool" logo and a good one.

And based on the design he used, I'm guessing he's not a Pittsburgh fan.  Ya know, since it looks like they're literally a sewer.

6 hours ago, PapaShogun said:

This came out years ago?

WILD how much the Buccaneer looks like Brady lol

• Like 1

Maybe it's just nostalgia talking but I loved the original Ravens logo and I think a modernized version of it would look really slick. Shame we had to drop it because of a dumb copyright dispute that really the org should have been able to settle:

Baltimore Ravens Logo | HISTORY & MEANING & PNG

I'm also a big fan of the Ravens seal with the Maryland flag (best state flag out there IMO) that we use on the sleeve patches and as the midfield logo at M&T Bank and wouldn't mind seeing what that looked like as the primary logo on our helmets and everything else as well. 

Our main logo isn't bad by any means but it feels more cartoonish/less classic compared to the original and the flag logo. 

Edited by BaltimoreTerp
  • Like 1

19 minutes ago, Daniel said:

Yeah, most of those are way too much.  I mean, the Titans one doesn't have a T anymore.  No Falcons F either.

There's a difference between a "cool" logo and a good one.

And based on the design he used, I'm guessing he's not a Pittsburgh fan.  Ya know, since it looks like they're literally a sewer.

A lot of these would probably have a hard time being recognized as just a silhouette.

Edited by PapaShogun

9 hours ago, PapaShogun said:

If NFL teams were single A baseball teams 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Tyty said:

jBcpdtt.png

actually I’d be totally okay with Chicago rolling out with this on helmets. Bored with the old C we’ve been rocking for the last 100 8-8 seasons 

There's the bear design already, and it's better than that one.  Classic looking.

multi-fathead-wall-decals-14-14008-64_60

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Tyty said:

That’s more of the same old

Well different strokes for different folks, I guess.  When you get too into the ear you're designing in, you end up with something dated and crappy IMO.  Like the Titans logo in 99, or most of the above examples in PapaShotgun's post.

Speaking of logos better than the Titans', if I was getting rid of the letter altogether, I actually also really like this one.  Looks like it's an actual Titan, and it manages to use the flames and colors.

8dbe1862945691.5aa095a087112.png

• Like 3

13 hours ago, PapaShogun said:

A lot of them look terri-awful. 

The only ones I like are Houston and Tennessee.  

Green Bay's has to be one of the dumbest things I've ever seen.