Australian Survivor!! Now - Tribal!! Final!! Congratulations to our Sole Survivor - Outpost31!!

get tagging of those who you want to join up - peer pressure them in to playing hehe, 24 is what the optimal number is so let’s shoot for it fellas

@Matts4313, you are a fan favourite! the people are crying out for your name!

@ramssuperbowl99, you are a real cool dude - join in with these other cool dudes, it’s surely a very fun time!

@Forge, i get you’re off the mafia taglist but survivor is not mafia - take control of your fate!

@JoshstraDaymus, yeah you have the win with pickle’s saw, now imagine if you doubled up, it would just be legendary!

@SwAg, this is a game where you can just backstab and sociopath to your heart’s content, do it for a fellow lawyerman!

@pwny, legend of the forum, here you and @Glen can come and stake your claim over mission and tlo by alpha’ing them on a forum game!

@mse326, you were a lot of fun in mission’s mafia game, why not come to play!

@bucsfan333, come off your modly perch and join the common man!

@Whicker, come on now you know you want to!

@Adrenaline_Flux, who is a stalwart of these games and was definitely always a part of this tag - we need you! i’m sure if you weren’t tagged by some odd virtue it was because shady just woke up and did this while eating breakfast!

@Tyty, you also!

Edited by Shady Slim

7 minutes ago, Shady Slim said:

get tagging of those who you want to join up - peer pressure them in to playing hehe, 24 is what the optimal number is so let’s shoot for it fellas

@Matts4313, you are a fan favourite! the people are crying out for your name!

@ramssuperbowl99, you are a real cool dude - join in with these other cool dudes, it’s surely a very fun time!

@Forge, i get you’re off the mafia taglist but survivor is not mafia - take control of your fate!

@JoshstraDaymus, yeah you have the win with pickle’s saw, now imagine if you doubled up, it would just be legendary!

@SwAg, this is a game where you can just backstab and sociopath to your heart’s content, do it for a fellow lawyerman!

@pwny, legend of the forum, here you and @Glen can come and stake your claim over mission and tlo by alpha’ing them on a forum game!

@mse326, you were a lot of fun in mission’s mafia game, why not come to play!

@bucsfan333, come off your modly perch and join the common man!

@Whicker, come on now you know you want to!

Never @ me again 

• Like 1