Australian Survivor!! Now - Tribal!! Final!! Congratulations to our Sole Survivor - Outpost31!!

38 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

@Pickle Rick and @The Orca this is the type of behavior yall showed in mafia that caused all the issues.

Kinda disappointed neither of you learned anything from that whole ordeal.

Bucs told me "my reads were bad and i should personally feel bad"...in mafia. That is what this is about. He took a personal shot at me as he was getting lynched. Last time I checked I can't say "personal" vendetta. He purposefully made the Game personal trying antagonize me. 3 other people lynched him. He singled me out and made a comment that was a personal attack that didn't further the Game. Then edited it and taunted me about it saying now oh it was a meme and quote it (cause he edited out the personally). Not 1 player saw it that way as a meme. He still hasn't apologized 1 time for all the lies posted about us either. Mafia has been great if you ask anyone 

The issue arose when a mod who has lied and defamed me on multiple occasions decided to use a personal antagonistic attack toward me in mafia as he was getting lynched. It violates how mods want mafia to be played, it violates not making mafia personal, and given the history isn't a joke/meme given he edited the post

Again this has been a reaction to someone's action. If Bucs doesn't make that comment everything would have been great as it has been for a while 

• Like 1

on to the next challenge Bean Counting

and it's another randomizer challenge!

every castaway is holding a bucket on a rope and pulley system - the goal of your tribe is to throw enough giant beans in to the bucket of the other tribes such that they drop their buckets and are out of the challenge! but how does it work?

every member of every tribe starts with 2 strength 4 throw 0 maneuver

strength: this is the maximum number of beans you can hold. if you get more than your strength stat in beans in your bucket then you drop and you're out of the challenge. there is no max to this stat.

throw: this is your throw accuracy in to the bean bucket of the other tribe - when throwing the dice is rolled and if the number is less than stat*10 then you have thrown accurately. this maxes out at 9.

maneuver: this is your chance of maneuvering your bucket to dodge the throws at your bucket from the other tribe. when trying to dodge the dice is rolled and if the number is less than (stat*10)/2 then you have successfully dodged. this does not have a max.

every castaway has ten points they have to allocate on top of their base stats.

you also have to send me a target list for each castaway (you have to target castaways but you can also target in the abstract ie "the castaway with the most beans in his bucket on the other tribe"; though you have to name every castaway on the other tribe somewhere on your target list

you also have to send me a throwing order for your tribe. the tribe that starts first will be randomised but if the tribe who goes second gets eliminated totally they will have a right of reply throw.

good luck to both tribes and submissions are due tuesday est 8pm; we'll head to the colosseum at that time and see who's headed to the next tribal

TITTY

1. @JoshstraDaymus
  2. @daboyle250
  3. @The Orca
  4. @Pickle Rick
  5. @TedLavie
  6. @bcb1213
  7. @MookieMonstah

Electric Cockpaste

1. @FinneasGage
  2. @ET80
  3. @swoosh
  4. @Ragnarok
  5. @Outpost31
  6. @mission27
  7. @gopherwrestler

Thanks to everyone for the super kind messages. My son is doing a lot better. He still has scratches all over his face, but his grandparents took him to a plastic surgeon and it looks like no major scars. His short term memory has returned and the neurologist believe that he should be 100%.  

Great news all around. 

• Like 8

welcome all to the twelfth tribal council - getting close to the halfway mark, i wonder what that means ;) 

Australian Survivor's Matt shares excitement to take out Lee and ...

1. @JoshstraDaymus; you got to pick your tribe but now you're outnumbered by members of your former opposition - is this a cause for some concern?
  2. @daboyle250; will the so called RNG King ever materialise in this game?
  3. @The Orca; as we're getting to the crunch, are you more tight with this tribe or your old tribe?
  4. @Pickle Rick; as we're getting to the crunch, are you, more tight with this tribe or your old tribe?
  5. @TedLavie; how does it feel to regularly pick the statistically optimal strategy and regularly be screwed over by the RNG?
  6. @bcb1213; why do you think your tribes have been on the butt end of RNG challenges whenever they've come up?
  7. @MookieMonstah; how do you feel given old 2T1T members now have a majority here?

votes in by thursday est 8pm - good luck to all and happy voting!!

1 hour ago, Shady Slim said:

welcome all to the twelfth tribal council - getting close to the halfway mark, i wonder what that means ;) 

1. @JoshstraDaymus; you got to pick your tribe but now you're outnumbered by members of your former opposition - is this a cause for some concern?
  3. @The Orca; as we're getting to the crunch, are you more tight with this tribe or your old tribe?
  4. @Pickle Rick; as we're getting to the crunch, are you, more tight with this tribe or your old tribe?
  5. @TedLavie; how does it feel to regularly pick the statistically optimal strategy and regularly be screwed over by the RNG?
  6. @bcb1213; why do you think your tribes have been on the butt end of RNG challenges whenever they've come up?
  7. @MookieMonstah; how do you feel given old 2T1T members now have a majority here?

That's probably one time too many for me Jonathan 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Shady Slim said:

I feel asleep, what happened?

• Like 1