Australian Survivor!! Now - Tribal!! Final!! Congratulations to our Sole Survivor - Outpost31!!

3 hours ago, ET80 said:

Dude, I'm on your goddam team, how you gonna do that to me?

Get the two commies judging this thing to turn in their judgements soon or you're getting the following:

Bill Belichick is a cheater thread.
Washington Football Team name discussion thread.
Colin Kaepernick thread title with a period in the thread body.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Outpost31 said:

Get the two commies judging this thing to turn in their judgements soon or you're getting the following:

I have no pull with them. I have no pull with anyone. I do have a lock button and a delete button, so I'm good.

On 8/10/2020 at 11:48 AM, Outpost31 said:

Bill Belichick is a cheater thread.
Washington Football Team name discussion thread.
Colin Kaepernick thread title with a period in the thread body.

We submitted our choices yesterday, sir.

thanks all for a hard fought challenge and great submissions!! we have a tie; @bucsfan333ย voted for the submission ultimately belonging to TITTY, @Counselorย voted for the submission ultimately belonging to electric cockpaste. let's all give counselor a big survivor congrats on his new arrival too! i suppose if you want their justifications you can take it up with them hehe

but alas i have to be the tiebreaker judge, and so i will take you through my thought process as i deliver a final result.

i think that TITTY's submission for a beautiful mind is quite good. i'm iffy on cockpaste's titanic submission. i think that cockpaste's good will hunting submission is good, though not as good as the TITTY submission for a beautiful mind; though i would put TITTY's submission for the notebook in the dirge tier with cockpaste's titanic.

great work by both tribes, TITTY for giving the titanic challenge and cockpaste for the notebook challenge, in terms of finding a really boring character to frame a movie in, and making it nigh impossible for the other tribe to work it.

so we are left with the two castaway submissions to work on. one from the perspective of kelly frears, the other from the perspective of the volleyball.

this is where i disclose that i'm a big fan of david lynch. i love the surreal, the bizarre, the artistic, the abstract and the postmodern.

i fear that TITTY hoist themselves by their own petard; i love the ridiculousness, sardonicity and the hint of irony in cockpaste's submission for castaway from wilson's view. TITTY's submission is not bad by any means, but it's quite normal. cockpaste's submission forย Wilsonย genuinely had me laughing, and gets them over the line.

Cockpaste Wins!! and before we get to tribal - i have an announcement!! this is theย final tribal before the merge!!

congratulations cockpaste; you have all made it to the merge!! TITTY; you have to face the music one more time before you can kick off your individual game

so welcome to the thirteenth tribal council and the final tribal before the mergeAustralian Survivor's Matt shares excitement to take out Lee and ...

ย 

1. @daboyle250; how do you feel about losing to the volleyball?
  2. @The Orca; do you have an individual game or are you joined at the hip to your twin?
  3. @Pickle Rick; so bucs went for you - what's that say about the exceptional fairness and extreme unbiasedness cultivated by your wonderful host?
  4. @TedLavie; how do you feel your game is heading in to the merge?
  5. @bcb1213; sitting here with four members from the 2T1T tribe, where does that put you?
  6. @MookieMonstah; how is it going to be to merge with the 2T1T compatriots that were repeatedly trying to merk you?

as this is an exceptionally important tribal i'll give you until friday est at 8pm. good luck to all and happy voting!!

@Wyld Stallynsย and @JoshstraDaymus; do we have an update on your yahtzee duel? the winner is to face the person voted out at this tribal to get back in to the game