Australian Survivor!! Now - Tribal!! Final!! Congratulations to our Sole Survivor - Outpost31!!

Just now, FinneasGage said:

who has no friends? who wants a fresh start? who wants a real ******* man to lead them and not be part of a tribe of boys that just **** off all day? you can be my next selection. we can go to the ******* end. we'll have a good time

For how long is this true, and when will you just completely drop the game from your memory? 

Just now, FinneasGage said:

when do i ever ******* do that in these games you idiot 

You literally said, "If the pace of this game doesn't pick up I'm going to lose interest."

You said that three times.

Then you failed to submit moves, which lost a challenge for your last tribe. 

You also hosted a similar game.  You failed to finish your own game. 

That's when. 

Do you swear to maintain interest, even if there is a 2 week challenge you are not interested in? 

Or will you fail to submit responses for your own tribe, causing them to lose? 

9 minutes ago, FinneasGage said:

who has no friends? who wants a fresh start? who wants a real ******* man to lead them and not be part of a tribe of boys that just **** off all day? you can be my next selection. we can go to the ******* end. we'll have a good time

This is the truth, according to the Gospel of Phin. We are all witnesses.

Just now, Outpost31 said:

You literally said, "If the pace of this game doesn't pick up I'm going to lose interest."

You said that three times.

Then you failed to submit moves, which lost a challenge for your last tribe. 

You also hosted a similar game.  You failed to finish your own game. 

That's when. 

Do you swear to maintain interest, even if there is a 2 week challenge you are not interested in? 

Or will you fail to submit responses for your own tribe, causing them to lose? 

The game was dead for a couple weeks. If you didn't lose interest during a two-week dead period you're full of ****. Just like everyone on my original tribe. 

Yeah it was a quick turn around challenge and I was out making big moves that night. I'm not gonna lie: to my future tribe mates.... I'm going to place my conquest for ***** over your guys well-being in this game. On my tribe, if you're facing a dilemma in real life where you have an opportunity to pipe or must aid this tribe... I CONDONE you to ignore this game and make that move. We have each other's back here. 

My stomach was ****ed, I had three diagnosed medical conditions after my endoscopy, which I'm still attempting to recover from and adapt to. The final three contestants had no patience with me and quit while I was dealing with that situation. 

Eat turds you ******* banana boy, you're not gonna be selected on this tribe.