Australian Survivor!! Now - Tribal!! Final!! Congratulations to our Sole Survivor - Outpost31!!

Wouldn’t surprise me.  Just as I am certain that I neither enjoy nor seek out math in my leisure time, I am certain that I am held in less esteem than others in these circumstances.

Edited by SwAg
that I

14 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Wouldn’t surprise me.  Just as I am certain that I neither enjoy nor seek out math in my leisure time, I am certain that I am held in less esteem than others in these circumstances.

Do you think maybe your arrogance holds you back in the social game?  Have you ever smiled in your life?

You seem upset that I aptly characterized you as a deluded, projecting supporter of social violence, who bears more responsibility for the untold, needless suffering of COVID than I do.

Edited by SwAg
Changed words because they somehow mean different things.

1 hour ago, Shady Slim said:

welcome all to the ninth tribal council

Australian Survivor's Matt shares excitement to take out Lee and ...

this is the first council for the post tribeswap game and it is TITTY

@JoshstraDaymus; so in the first RNG challenge, King of the Hill, you bossed it. couldn't replicate?
@Daboyle; where is this so called RNG king i have been informed of?
@The Orca; is it a boon to have your twin on the new tribe or do you want to forge your own path?
@Pickle Rick; you had a bit of a headbutt with ted over optimality - do you still stand by your claim that blocking was not important?
@TedLavie; having done the numbers myself you were right with regard to what was statistically optimal - but again your tribe is screwed on the luck. how do you feel?
@bcb1213; twice you had to pull up the host for screwing up the scores. is there a conspiracy against your tribe from up top?
@MookieMonstah; you had a few run-ins with the reaper in your old tribe. is the new tribe safer?
@Matts4313; given you're a former tribe captain is there a target on your back now?
@SwAg; by what was said in your tribe discord right before the challenge it seems you're being underestimated, so has that awoken a sleeping giant?

votes have to be in by 8PM EST MONDAY. the best of luck to all and happy voting!!

Lot more fun as is. Need to loosen up the new tribe though 

13 minutes ago, SwAg said:

You seem upset that I aptly characterized you as a deluded, projecting bigot, who bears more responsibility for the untold, needless suffering of COVID than I do.

Dude, this is a game.  Baselessly calling someone a bigot is not a game.  

44 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

All your allies on this tribe have already told me they were just keeping you around because they felt bad for you.

Did they also tell you that the tribe as a whole agreed to retain as many of us as possible, add you, purposely lose the first game so that we could vote you off?

Wasn't my plan, but hand on a Bible that was seriously discussed.

7 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

loosen up matts

Looser than a $2 hooker, bby

3 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:
19 minutes ago, SwAg said:

You seem upset that I aptly characterized you as a deluded, projecting bigot, who bears more responsibility for the untold, needless suffering of COVID than I do.

Dude, this is a game.  Baselessly calling someone a bigot is not a game.  

its swag

ya gotta love him

8 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

its swag

ya gotta love him

Like hell I do.

Hi, my name is Swag.  I disagree with people on a football forum a lot.  What’s this?  Someone I disagree with a lot is talking **** in a ****ing game?  Better call him a bigot.  Because that will prove my superior intellect.

I’m Swag.  I have the cool and calm demeanor of an atom bomb.  I am socially stunted and stupid.  

I’m Swag.  I have the mental fortitude of a 9 year old child.  I take any slight against my superior intellect as a personal attack and cannot take any **** talk whatsoever and my only recourse is to call someone a bigot.

3 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

I’m Swag.  I have the mental fortitude of a 9 year old child.  I take any slight against my superior intellect as a personal attack and cannot take any **** talk whatsoever and my only recourse is to call someone a bigot.

and dont forget. .

he takes no responsibility for this

• Like 2