Australian Survivor!! Now - Tribal!! Final!! Congratulations to our Sole Survivor - Outpost31!!

4 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

its fun to play to win though

Sure. But dude was writing a short novel on how he planned to manipulate everyone with recaps and everything. Just seemed heavily invested. 

3 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

Says a loser to a winner. 

Well, I bowed out due to a major injury to my son... because I have perspective on life.

There is no entertainment in losing, only winning. 

Do you ever play poker for fun?  How much fun do you win? 

Semi-often and a lot.

This is why you will never win.  Treat every game as either you had fun or you lost and maybe you'll win more. 

You are missing the point entirely. Its like you didnt grasp a single word of what I said. 

I honestly wish I could be less competitive.  I compete over absolutely everything.  It runs in my family and it's pretty brutal.  I literally have scars over a game of Spoons. 

It's actually cost me a relationship.  Probably at least a couple potential friendships. 

I am competitive about literally everything. 

It's gotten me pretty far in life though.  It also got me a 15,000 dollar bonus from work (challenged to an impossible task John Wick style and I John Wick'd that **** thanks to my competitiveness). 

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

I honestly wish I could be less competitive.  I compete over absolutely everything.  It runs in my family and it's pretty brutal.  I literally have scars over a game of Spoons. 

It's actually cost me a relationship.  Probably at least a couple potential friendships. 

I am competitive about literally everything. 

It's gotten me pretty far in life though.  It also got me a 15,000 dollar bonus from work (challenged to an impossible task John Wick style and I John Wick'd that **** thanks to my competitiveness). 

I think we all learned (a little too much) about your competitive nature in the truth/lie challenge 

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, swoosh said:

I think we all learned (a little too much) about your competitive nature in the truth/lie challenge 

Yeah, I’ve definitely got problems, but I’m aware of my problems so they’re not problem problems.  That’s how I sleep at night.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

Yeah, I’ve definitely got problems, but I’m aware of my problems so they’re not problem problems.  That’s how I sleep at night.

you don't get far in life without getting a little down and dirty, no pun intended. sleep well king.