Australian Survivor!! Now - Tribal!! Final!! Congratulations to our Sole Survivor - Outpost31!!

how can your tribe trust someone who's a loose enough cannon to stick their **** in a sink?

That's not the worst thing I've ever done, Australian Jeff.  I've been rude, I've been crude and I've had an attitude.  But in life as in the game of Survivor, it's not where you've been, it's where you're at. 

I've learned a lot in life as well as in Big Brother and similar games.  I've been too dishonest, I haven't been upfront, and I've backstabbed and I've lied.  It's gotten me nowhere, just like putting my penis into a sink got me nowhere.  I've learned, I've grown, I've changed. 

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Shady Slim said:

@Pickle Rick; you have an instant ally in the game in your brother. are you a bigger threat on account of that or?

Threat is a tumultuous and tertiary term that takes away from the trust and tiresome effort that we thrive on and all know to be true 

(Did I use true correctly in that sentence @Shady Slim)

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, Shady Slim said:

@The Orca; you contribute a lot but with two losses on the trot how much falls on you as a contributor

Someone sent me a Jeff Probst look-a-like calendar. I think it was meant for you, so ive sent it to you via the Pony Express. Expect it in Australia by March 2025. 

To your question, I think the answer is false, I mean true, or false, whichever seems to be the Australian word for happy hour 

• Like 3

28 minutes ago, Shady Slim said:

welcome all to the fifth tribal council

Australian Survivor's Matt shares excitement to take out Lee and ...

1. @swoosh; was it your plan to just guess the same story was true for every player?
  2. @The Orca; you contribute a lot but with two losses on the trot how much falls on you as a contributor?
  3. @Pickle Rick; you have an instant ally in the game in your brother. are you a bigger threat on account of that or?
  4. @Malfatron
  5. @MookieMonstah; you took some tap internally last tribal. how much of that is fair?
  6. @daboyle250; how do you feel having succeeded in the OT but losing on the tiebreaker
  7. @Outpost31; how can your tribe trust someone who's a loose enough cannon to stick their **** in a sink?
  8. @gopherwrestler; gl with your house, hopefully no more vandalism. now what about those kids?
  9. @TLO; where were you and your expertise? i can just recycle this question from last tribal!
  10. @FinneasGage; so you had a miss this challenge but on your explanation it was by accident. where do you go moving forward?
  11. @mission27; is there a nexus of smugness and lying capability you left underutilised?

VOTES ARE TO COME IN BY 8PM EST MONDAY. I WISH YOU ALL HAPPY VOTING!!

Some of it. I will say it was odd to me that certain members inactivity was overlooked, but mine wasn’t even though I feel I had a pretty decent reason to step away from the game for a bit. 

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Shady Slim said:

welcome all to the fifth tribal council

Australian Survivor's Matt shares excitement to take out Lee and ...

1. @swoosh; was it your plan to just guess the same story was true for every player?
  2. @The Orca; you contribute a lot but with two losses on the trot how much falls on you as a contributor?
  3. @Pickle Rick; you have an instant ally in the game in your brother. are you a bigger threat on account of that or?
  4. @Malfatron
  5. @MookieMonstah; you took some tap internally last tribal. how much of that is fair?
  6. @daboyle250; how do you feel having succeeded in the OT but losing on the tiebreaker
  7. @Outpost31; how can your tribe trust someone who's a loose enough cannon to stick their **** in a sink?
  8. @gopherwrestler; gl with your house, hopefully no more vandalism. now what about those kids?
  9. @TLO; where were you and your expertise? i can just recycle this question from last tribal!
  10. @FinneasGage; so you had a miss this challenge but on your explanation it was by accident. where do you go moving forward?
  11. @mission27; is there a nexus of smugness and lying capability you left underutilised?

VOTES ARE TO COME IN BY 8PM EST MONDAY. I WISH YOU ALL HAPPY VOTING!!

yep, this challenge was a 50/50 coin flip and we knew touch’s first story was true. might as well take the chance that matts tribe thought it would be randomized and submitted all true first. I’m drunk 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Shady Slim said:

@FinneasGage; so you had a miss this challenge but on your explanation it was by accident. where do you go moving forward?

i'm back. people know my activity in these games are typically very high. this game will be no different moving forward. there was a brief lull during the two week challenge, where i forgot this was going on, but i'm back now that the game is moving at a good pace. 

• Like 1