Australian Survivor!! Now - Tribal!! Final!! Congratulations to our Sole Survivor - Outpost31!!

results for the leg up challenge are sent out!! a reward has been sent to the person on each tribe voted least likely to be a threat; that's why it's called Leg Up! we've levelled the playing field!!

on to the next challenge Musical Chairs

this is also competed as individuals, so even though you are still tribes, you're fighting this one on your own!!

we're in the place where there's always music in the air - but periodically i will come in to the thread and buzz you; when ever i post, the person who hasn't posted for the longest time in the thread on each tribe is out of the challenge; the winner on each tribe is the last man standing after every round of the buzzers. the buzzers can come at any time, and when they do, who ever has been the longest since posting gets the boot!!

this challenge is starting tuesday 8pm est so you have 24 hours to get in and get posting to ensure you have a place! once i have started it, the buzzers can come at any time!!

if you have any q's please ask here or pm me

tagging you all in

tribe 2twins1tribe

1. @swoosh
  2. @The Orca
  3. @Pickle Rick
  4. @Malfatron
  5. @MookieMonstah
  6. @daboyle250
  7. @Outpost31
  8. @gopherwrestler
  9. @mission27

tribe death to swooshy

1. @Matts4313
  2. @TedLavie
  3. @Wyld Stallyns
  4. @theuntouchable
  5. @JoshstraDaymus
  6. @Ragnarok
  7. @bcb1213
  8. @MWil23
  9. @ET80
  10. @SwAg
Edited by Shady Slim

1 minute ago, Shady Slim said:

results for the leg up challenge are sent out!! a reward has been sent to the person on each tribe voted least likely to be a threat; that's why it's called Leg Up! we've levelled the playing field!!

on to the next challenge Musical Chairs

this is also competed as individuals, so even though you are still tribes, you're fighting this one on your own!!

we're in the place where there's always music in the air - but periodically i will come in to the thread and buzz you; when ever i post, the person who hasn't posted for the longest time in the thread on each tribe is out of the challenge; the winner on each tribe is the last man standing after every round of the buzzers. the buzzers can come at any time, and when they do, who ever has been the longest since posting gets the boot!!

this challenge is starting tuesday 8pm est so you have 24 hours to get in and get posting to ensure you have a place! once i have started it, the buzzers can come at any time!!

if you have any q's please ask here or pm me

Yeah but when can the buzzers come?

• Like 1

oh one more thing too: if you don't post between now and the first buzzer you are automatically out at the first buzzer

tribe 2twins1tribe

1. @swoosh
  2. @The Orca
  3. @Pickle Rick
  4. @Malfatron
  5. @MookieMonstah
  6. @daboyle250
  7. @Outpost31
  8. @gopherwrestler
  9. @mission27

tribe death to swooshy

1. @Matts4313
  2. @TedLavie
  3. @Wyld Stallyns
  4. @theuntouchable
  5. @JoshstraDaymus
  6. @Ragnarok
  7. @bcb1213
  8. @MWil23
  9. @ET80
  10. @SwAg
Edited by Shady Slim

Just now, Shady Slim said:

oh one more thing too: if you don't post between now and the first buzzer you are automatically out at the first buzzer

tribe 2twins1tribe

1. @swoosh
  2. @The Orca
  3. @Pickle Rick
  4. @Malfatron
  5. @MookieMonstah
  6. @daboyle250
  7. @Outpost31
  8. @gopherwrestler
  9. @mission27

tribe death to swooshy

1. @Matts4313
  2. @TedLavie
  3. @Wyld Stallyns
  4. @theuntouchable
  5. @JoshstraDaymus
  6. @Ragnarok
  7. @bcb1213
  8. @MWil23
  9. @ET80
  10. @SwAg

Is this an immunity challenge and how is a winner determined?

Just now, gopherwrestler said:

I don’t get it

so every now and then when the challenge starts (tuesday 8pm) i'll pop in the thread and go bzzzzzzz or something to that effect

who ever hasn't posted in the thread for the longest at the buzz on each tribe is out of the challenge. we repeat this until each tribe has one man standing