Australian Survivor!! Now - Tribal!! Final!! Congratulations to our Sole Survivor - Outpost31!!

1 minute ago, ET80 said:

Now I'm just a goddam babysitter to a bunch of UH flunkies, supporting software upgrades to a bunch of [redacted]

It all started at [redacted]. I was such a good salesperson, I was able to spend all of my time here, moderating everything and still make quota. I got addicted to doing nothing and getting results!

Just now, ET80 said:

It all started at [redacted]. I was such a good salesperson, I was able to spend all of my time here, moderating everything and still make quota. I got addicted to doing nothing and getting results!

Then, THEN I found myself at [redacted]. Product Management was a challenge - I hated it, but I never felt so ALIVE! I had to quit here, I hired @Dome to take over as the head Moderator - you see, I was a great judge of talent! @Dome Douglass was FANTASTIC! 

But everything worked perfectly!

2 minutes ago, ET80 said:

Then, THEN I found myself at [redacted]. Product Management was a challenge - I hated it, but I never felt so ALIVE! I had to quit here, I hired @Dome to take over as the head Moderator - you see, I was a great judge of talent! @Dome Douglass was FANTASTIC! 

But everything worked perfectly!

BUT THOSE BASTARDS AT [redacted] LAID ME OFF! PEOPLE CRIED WHEN THEY FOUND OUT I WASN'T RETURNING! THE SALES TEAM WENT TO THE EVP OF PRODUCT TO ASK "WHY THE **** DID YOU LAY OFF ET!?!?"

Things happen, though. One of our clients loved me so much, they created a role to simply be the liaison between [redacted] and [redacted]. Literally, my job is boiled down to "Make sure [redacted] doesn't lie to us," This seems like a happy ending, right?

Just now, ET80 said:

Things happen, though. One of our clients loved me so much, they created a role to simply be the liaison between [redacted] and [redacted]. Literally, my job is boiled down to "Make sure [redacted] doesn't lie to us," This seems like a happy ending, right?

THEN DESHAUN WATSON HAPPENED! DESHAUN WATSON HAPPENED! It was the 2017 draft and the Texans needed a QB! So, I made my triumphant return to FF, in all of my Product Management glory! I talked ship about that QB draft, decided I liked that Mahomes kid out of Tech (despite Tech never developing a QB and Air Raid QBs never working out...yeah, I GOT THAT ONE RIGHT! $503MM BABY!!!)

Then, I came to TAST and found... Big Brother. I was JUST ABOUT TO LEAVE AGAIN FOR GOOD BUT GODDAM BIG BROTHER!!!?

I HATE YOU @Malfatron!!!!!

Just now, ET80 said:

Then, I came to TAST and found... Big Brother. I was JUST ABOUT TO LEAVE AGAIN FOR GOOD BUT GODDAM BIG BROTHER!!!?

I came in 4th place that year. @theuntouchable, @Utley and I had an alliance against @Outpost31 and @Nazgul, I think. @Tk3 didn't really play sides, which is probably why he won.

BUT THAT WAS THE BEGINNING OF MY END! NOW, WE HAVE A NEW PLATFORM WITH LIKES AND FOOTBALLS AND NOTIFICATIONS, AND I'M A MODERATOR AGAIN! IN GENERAL! AND NEWS!

WHY!?!?!?

Just now, ET80 said:

I came in 4th place that year. @theuntouchable, @Utley and I had an alliance against @Outpost31 and @Nazgul, I think. @Tk3 didn't really play sides, which is probably why he won.

@Utley, @theuntouchable and I carried that momentum into the first ever game of Survivor. That was the start of the @jasonwbantle chronicles, one that ended with me cyber-stalking him, finding an online dating profile along with a Halloween picture of him as Magneto.

Not my lowest point, but it's down there (obligatory ITWT post/Globo Gym regret).

4 minutes ago, ET80 said:

THEN DESHAUN WATSON HAPPENED! DESHAUN WATSON HAPPENED! It was the 2017 draft and the Texans needed a QB! So, I made my triumphant return to FF, in all of my Product Management glory! I talked ship about that QB draft, decided I liked that Mahomes kid out of Tech (despite Tech never developing a QB and Air Raid QBs never working out...yeah, I GOT THAT ONE RIGHT! $503MM BABY!!!)

I expect some residuals from your mod payment

• Like 1

BUT THAT WAS THE BEGINNING OF MY END! NOW, WE HAVE A NEW PLATFORM WITH LIKES AND FOOTBALLS AND NOTIFICATIONS, AND I'M A MODERATOR AGAIN! IN GENERAL! AND NEWS!

WHY!?!?!?

I blame @Malfatron.

@Utley, @theuntouchable and I carried that momentum into the first ever game of Survivor. That was the start of the @jasonwbantle chronicles, one that ended with me cyber-stalking him, finding an online dating profile along with a Halloween picture of him as Magneto

That 2nd Big Brother game - man, @Utley and I went to WAR. There were some serious bad blood between us. Given our time in the trenches with Survivor and BB before, you'd think we'd connect, but he had it out for me and then suddenly ...it escalated.

It escalated hard. I think I swore to drink his blood. 

Then... @Ragnarok happened to my soul.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ET80 said:

That 2nd Big Brother game - man, @Utley and I went to WAR. There were some serious bad blood between us. Given our time in the trenches with Survivor and BB before, you'd think we'd connect, but he had it out for me and then suddenly ...it escalated.

It escalated hard. I think I swore to drink his blood. 

Then... @Ragnarok happened to my soul.

You're welcome?

• Like 1