Australian Survivor!! Now - Tribal!! Final!! Congratulations to our Sole Survivor - Outpost31!!

Just now, daboyle250 said:

We really getting an ET life story. I’m here for it

This was surprisingly cathartic. I feel light as a feather, not the weight of a thousand dollar brats (not one $1,000 brat, but 1,000 $1 brats). 

I feel... clean.

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

im here for Survivor 2 updates

I need more Topo Chico. Going to walk the dog in about 30. Then tonight, I'll share more.

Survivor 3 will be told, followed by Survivor 2. It gives the audience more weight - the meteoric rise, followed by the sharp knife welded by my @Whicker - a man I made out with once.

How could I be mad at someone I loved so much?

9 minutes ago, ET80 said:

I came in 4th place that year. @theuntouchable, @Utley and I had an alliance against @Outpost31 and @Nazgul, I think. @Tk3 didn't really play sides, which is probably why he won.

BUT THAT WAS THE BEGINNING OF MY END! NOW, WE HAVE A NEW PLATFORM WITH LIKES AND FOOTBALLS AND NOTIFICATIONS, AND I'M A MODERATOR AGAIN! IN GENERAL! AND NEWS!

WHY!?!?!?

I built the sides when I cut down MOL - then I was "good" with everyone in the remaining majority. Then at that point you ppl kind of splintered and I was good with both groups

I was lucky to survive what I did mid-game with MOL, but it really felt like smooth sailing after that

• Like 1

Just now, Tk3 said:

I built the sides when I cut down MOL - then I was "good" with everyone in the remaining majority. Then at that point you ppl kind of splintered and I was good with both groups

I was lucky to survive what I did mid-game with MOL, but it really felt like smooth sailing after that

Naz was my #1, because..... well, you know why

But you were my otha #1 @ET80

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

Naz was my #1, because..... well, you know why

But you were my otha #1 @ET80

You shoulda totes malotes played this one. I have a feeling someone is about to erupt into a massive fireball of hatred and Topo Chico...

I can't say WHO that is, though.

10 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

I built the sides when I cut down MOL

Ah, something we had in common. I did something similar with MOL in the last BB. Even wrote a eulogy.

Afterwards, I found out they're pretty cool guys overall, so I felt bad.

3 minutes ago, ET80 said:

Ah, something we had in common. I did something similar with MOL in the last BB. Even wrote a eulogy.

Afterwards, I found out they're pretty cool guys overall, so I felt bad.

Oh, they are definitely decent chaps

But they held SO much control that game. everyone just bent to their will, for presumably no reason. and they were essentially untouchable

edit: I'm not playing in this game, nor do I have ANY idea what is going on... but I should still refrain from talking about players.. sry guys

Edited by Tk3
  • Like 1

Just now, Ragnarok said:

I don't have underlings.  You're just trying to poison the pool of players against me.

I'm just taking a stroll down memory lane, ol chap. Left foot, right foot. Left foot, right foot.