Australian Survivor!! Now - Tribal!! Final!! Congratulations to our Sole Survivor - Outpost31!!

welcome all to the seventh tribal council

Australian Survivor's Matt shares excitement to take out Lee and ...

so what is happening here? the immunities were individual immunities; both tribes have to vote at this tribal council.

then after the votes are read out, the people with the most votes on each tribe will compete in a firemaking challenge against each other. the winner of the challenge gets to return to the tribe that just tried to show them the door; the loser of the challenge heads to exile to duel it out against finn or TLO

tribe 2twins1tribe

1. @swoosh; captain of the tribe wins an immunity, and after all that teamwork, now has to turn his back on a tribemate. how does it feel?
  2. @The Orca; given you're a big challenge guy, is there an element of you that wants to go to fire as a "tribute" to knock off a matts member?
  3. @Pickle Rick; bit of a misfire for you here - was is the lack of legal questions or stock options?
  4. @Malfatron; a beast in the challenges, but you didn't fire today. why?
  5. @MookieMonstah; you've had some votes on you and went out early with this challenge. danger?
  6. @daboyle250; it has to hurt putting in all that time only to come second, eh?
  7. @Outpost31; speculating on a big twist you have been. was this a fizzer compared to your expectations?
  8. @gopherwrestler; think you can make a bigger impact in the next challenge?
  9. @mission27; how does the threat of penalty votes on you if you fail to vote feel?

tribe death to swooshy

1. @Matts4313; captain went out early. so are you benevolent or just soft?
  2. @TedLavie; you were always at a disadvantage here with time zones. how does that affect your game then?
  3. @Wyld Stallyns; you were done by the double buzzer, but you went quite far. stuck in the middle?
  4. @theuntouchable; now that you're back how do you plan on making a big splash?
  5. @JoshstraDaymus; out early on this one. we hope you're all well man!
  6. @Ragnarok; carving out a bit of a niche as a challenge beast?
  7. @bcb1213; you were the first out for your tribe - lagging behind the pack or a tactical retreat?
  8. @MWil23; thought you were a chance because i know you wake up early. what got in the way?
  9. @ET80; second in this challenge... "first loser" or is it a building block?
  10. @SwAg; you went quite deep but couldn't come away with it here. how is your game impacted by the close shave?

you have until friday 8pm est, after which i will read the votes and organise a time to do the fire challenge (preferably right after i read the votes, so be there!!)

Edited by Shady Slim

13 minutes ago, Shady Slim said:

so what is happening here? the immunities were individual immunities; both tribes have to vote at this tribal council.

then after the votes are read out, the people with the most votes on each tribe will compete in a firemaking challenge against each other. the winner of the challenge gets to return to the tribe that just tried to show them the door; the loser of the challenge heads to exile to duel it out against finn or TLO

tribe 2twins1tribe

1. @swoosh; captain of the tribe wins an immunity, and after all that teamwork, now has to turn his back on a tribemate. how does it feel?
  2. @The Orca; given you're a big challenge guy, is there an element of you that wants to go to fire as a "tribute" to knock off a matts member?
  3. @Pickle Rick; bit of a misfire for you here - was is the lack of legal questions or stock options?
  5. @MookieMonstah; you've had some votes on you and went out early with this challenge. danger?
  6. @daboyle250; it has to hurt putting in all that time only to come second, eh?
  7. @Outpost31; speculating on a big twist you have been. was this a fizzer compared to your expectations?
  9. @mission27; how does the threat of penalty votes on you if you fail to vote feel?

tribe death to swoos;hy

2. @TedLavie; you were always at a disadvantage here with time zones. how does that affect your game then?
  3. @Wyld Stallyns; you were done by the double buzzer, but you went quite far. stuck in the middle?
  4. @theuntouchable; now that you're back how do you plan on making a big splash?
  7. @bcb1213; you were the first out for your tribe - lagging behind the pack or a tactical retreat?
  8. @MWil23; thought you were a chance because i know you wake up early. what got in the way?
  10. @SwAg; you went quite deep but couldn't come away with it here. how is your game impacted by the close shave?

you have until friday 8pm est, after which i will read the votes and organise a time to do the fire challenge (preferably right after i read the votes, so be there!!)

My game isn’t affected in anyway because it is impossible for me to win, as there might be two people remaining in the game who are less popular than me, so I am simply enjoying the ride and hoping for the best for everyone.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Shady Slim said:

tribe 2twins1tribe

tribe death to swooshy

Quite honestly I didn’t know what was going on.

Yes, please answer.  If it's speed-based trivia I'm not volunteering to get voted out.  Speed based trivia could be, "What is Outpost31's favorite movie," and I'd clam up like a clam and freeze like an ice cube and answer 10 minutes later.