Australian Survivor!! Now - Tribal!! Final!! Congratulations to our Sole Survivor - Outpost31!!

welcome all to the eighth tribal council

Australian Survivor's Matt shares excitement to take out Lee and ...

so after a pretty strong performance by 2T1T, D2S heads to their first proper tribal in a while after racking up the wins previously. is this the one that turns the game? is 2T1T now in the ascendancy? where is it gonna go from here? well why don't we find out

tribe death to swooshy

1. @Matts4313; that is now two buzzer challenges in a row where the captain fell early so what's the go?
  2. @TedLavie; are you in danger having sat out of the challenge?
  3. @Wyld Stallyns; having not had tribal council in a while did you have plans in place if you needed to face one?
  4. @theuntouchable; back for a bit but out early - just making a number up at this point?
  5. @JoshstraDaymus; didn't get the chance to launch a fight back like in King of the Hill - where was the magic?!
  6. @Ragnarok; yet again they leave all the work for you tbh. pulling weight or a burden you're willing to shoulder up?
  7. @bcb1213; sitting out is tough - would things have gone different if you had played?
  8. @MWil23; looking for any more buzzer challenges or are they not your style?
  9. @ET80; out to a hot start but waning in this challenge was punished by your elimination - could you have done more?
  10. @SwAg; one of the guys who stuck around for longer in this challenge, but couldn't get it done - so does that mark you as a friend or as a threat?

votes have to be in by monday est 8pm, as do your TROGDOR scores @FinneasGage @Malfatron

gl to all voting!!

6 minutes ago, Shady Slim said:

so after a pretty strong performance by 2T1T, D2S heads to their first proper tribal in a while after racking up the wins previously. is this the one that turns the game? is 2T1T now in the ascendancy? where is it gonna go from here? well why don't we find out

tribe death to swooshy

1. @Matts4313; that is now two buzzer challenges in a row where the captain fell early so what's the go?
  3. @Wyld Stallyns; having not had tribal council in a while did you have plans in place if you needed to face one?
  4. @theuntouchable; back for a bit but out early - just making a number up at this point?
  5. @JoshstraDaymus; didn't get the chance to launch a fight back like in King of the Hill - where was the magic?!
  6. @Ragnarok; yet again they leave all the work for you tbh. pulling weight or a burden you're willing to shoulder up?
  7. @bcb1213; sitting out is tough - would things have gone different if you had played?
  9. @ET80; out to a hot start but waning in this challenge was punished by your elimination - could you have done more?
  10. @SwAg; one of the guys who stuck around for longer in this challenge, but couldn't get it done - so does that mark you as a friend or as a threat?

votes have to be in by monday est 8pm, as do your TROGDOR scores @FinneasGage @Malfatron

gl to all voting!!

I take no fault in this. @Ragnarok definitely shouldn’t either. Uphill battle.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Shady Slim said:

tribe death to swooshy

gl to all voting!!

You ask me a silly-*** question one more again I’ll break my foot off up in yo ***

Edited by SwAg
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Shady Slim said:

tribe death to swooshy

@Wyld Stallyns; having not had tribal council in a while did you have plans in place if you needed to face one?

No plans, however if it is my time then that’s the decision my tribe makes. It’s interesting to see the opposing tribe already deciding that I’m the outsider and am going out with no clue how things go on when their not around. When all else is said and done I’ll be able to say that I named our tribe and pushed for it to be. 

#DeathtoSmoochy #DeathtoSwooshy 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Wyld Stallyns said:

No plans, however if it is my time then that’s the decision my tribe makes. It’s interesting to see the opposing tribe already deciding that I’m the outsider and am going out with no clue how things go on when their not around. When all else is said and done I’ll be able to say that I named our tribe and pushed for it to be. 

#DeathtoSmoochy #DeathtoSwooshy 

are you good at chess?