Australian Survivor!! Now - Tribal!! Final!! Congratulations to our Sole Survivor - Outpost31!!

9 hours ago, Malfatron said:

@Shady Slim between work, nsfl, and my tecmo tournament, im not going to have time to play the trogdor game.

i hereby resign from the game.

im ready to go home

Sad GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

nsfl is no work tho now that the draft is over. just do sliders every couple of days. 

@FinneasGage, you have to challenge @theuntouchable to one of the exile games immediately and you have until 11pm est tuesday to challenge, to compete and to submit. you have to issue your challenge ASAP, and failure to do so may see you eliminated by my hand.

the winner of this exile duel is going to return to the game as captain of one of the new tribes.

oh

the what!?

that's riiiiiiiight!!!!

you're about to get reallocated - but you still can't talk to people on other tribes!

tribe 2twins1tribe

1. @swoosh
  2. @The Orca
  3. @Pickle Rick
  4. @MookieMonstah
  5. @daboyle250
  6. @Outpost31
  7. @gopherwrestler
  8. @mission27

tribe death to swooshy

1. @Matts4313
  2. @TedLavie
  3. @Wyld Stallyns
  4. @JoshstraDaymus
  5. @Ragnarok
  6. @bcb1213
  7. @MWil23
  8. @ET80
  9. @SwAg

Edited by Shady Slim

everyone other than touch and finn welcome to the reward challenge The Riddler

this is an individual reward challenge. i pose you one riddle. the first to solve it is the winner. until we have completed this challenge and the exile challenge, you are still on your current tribe and can still talk to people on your tribe by PM and in your tribe discords.

the winner of this challenge will become the second tribe captain for the redraft.

your riddle is i go up and i go down but i always stay in the same place. what am i?

should be an easy one because i came up with it myself, but it also means you can't find the answer online. every day you can have four guesses per person and you can send all four at once if you so desire. the winner is the FIRST PERSON TO SOLVE IT. regardless of their guess count.

good luck to all the castaways!!