Australian Survivor!! Now - Tribal!! Final!! Congratulations to our Sole Survivor - Outpost31!!

5 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

You know whats crazy? I am 6'1 and 230ish. When I get wings, I normally get 5. Normally they are super duper spicy, but just 5. 

My daughter gets 10. My ex got 10. My son would get 15. all added a basket of fries. And none of them weighed more than ~130#s.

Ive just never been a quantity wing eater unless I am drunk.

I get 6 of one flavor and 6 of another flavor and sometimes eat what others don’t finish so occasionally 15 in a sitting 

7 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

You know whats crazy? I am 6'1 and 230ish. When I get wings, I normally get 5. Normally they are super duper spicy, but just 5. 

My daughter gets 10. My ex got 10. My son would get 15. all added a basket of fries. And none of them weighed more than ~130#s.

Ive just never been a quantity wing eater unless I am drunk.

damn, just saw this. looks like you're the pansy tbh. but that's ok, we still love you.

what's your beer of choice?

3 minutes ago, swoosh said:

damn, just saw this. looks like you're the pansy tbh. but that's ok, we still love you.

what's your beer of choice?

When eating wings? Ill get something normal - a cheap american beer. Im not kidding when I say I normally get whatever the hottest option is. So my taste buds are non function within 10 minutes.

But normally I get Guinness, an IPA, or something I have never had before anywhere else.  

Edited by Matts4313

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

When eating wings? Ill get something normal - a cheap american beer. Im not kidding when I say I normally get whatever the hottest option is. So my taste buds are non function within 10 minutes.

But normally I get Guinness, an IPA, or something I have never had before anywhere else.  

respectable. ne/hazy ipa's or west coast ipa's? that's the question. 

3 minutes ago, swoosh said:

respectable. ne/hazy ipa's or west coast ipa's? that's the question. 

I like them both but my fall back is Stone brewery which is WC. 

What about you?

Edited by Matts4313

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

I like them both but my fall back is Stone brewery which is WC. 

What about you?

ha, no kidding. my gma lives about a mile from the original stone. beautiful place, not a huge fan of their beer but it's a cool spot. 

hazy for sure. I can't do the bitterness overload of west coast ipa's. it's an acquired taste I haven't acquired yet. 

5 minutes ago, swoosh said:

ha, no kidding. my gma lives about a mile from the original stone. beautiful place, not a huge fan of their beer but it's a cool spot. 

hazy for sure. I can't do the bitterness overload of west coast ipa's. it's an acquired taste I haven't acquired yet. 

Ive been there a handful of times. Its really cool. Secluded, visually nice, fun restaurant. 

• Like 1