Australian Survivor!! Now - Tribal!! Final!! Congratulations to our Sole Survivor - Outpost31!!

They are gross.  They're either so processed and cooked they taste like plastic or their consistency tastes like eating what I imagine eating raw dog nipples would taste like if they were thrown in butter and seared for five minutes. 

That fatty grossness of the skin is what gets me. 

I can tolerate the ones that taste like plastic at a place like Buffalo Wild Wings, but let's be real... Wings are gross. 

I also don't like chicken.

Beef and lamb are the only meats I like. 

5 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

They are gross.  They're either so processed and cooked they taste like plastic or their consistency tastes like eating what I imagine eating raw dog nipples would taste like if they were thrown in butter and seared for five minutes. 

That fatty grossness of the skin is what gets me. 

I can tolerate the ones that taste like plastic at a place like Buffalo Wild Wings, but let's be real... Wings are gross. 

I also don't like chicken.

Beef and lamb are the only meats I like. 

Have you ever gone to a good local place and tried them? Because if BWW is your point of reference, you are doing it wrong. 

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Have you ever gone to a good local place and tried them? Because if BWW is your point of reference, you are doing it wrong. 

I’ve tried lots of wings from lots of places trying to see what the fuss is about.  I don’t get it.  I don’t get that whole thing.  

@FinneasGage wins and is the second captain of the new tribes!!

@JoshstraDaymus, finn, you are the captains of the new tribes and you must pick a new name for your tribes. you must also now draft them. josh has the first pick, then finn, josh, and so on. everyone else; you can now not use your tribe discord’s for anything game related (but still for banter or general chat if you want sure)

josh, finn, your pool of new tribemates is

@swoosh

@Pickle Rick

@The Orca

@MookieMonstah

@Daboyle

@Outpost31

@gopherwrestler

@mission27

@Matts4313

@TedLavie

@Wyld Stallyns

@Ragnarok

@bcb1213

@MWil23

@ET80

@SwAg

when we have the new tribes then we commence the first challenge so you can draft away!!