Australian Survivor!! Now - Tribal!! Final!! Congratulations to our Sole Survivor - Outpost31!!

10 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

I believe there must now be a challenge, @Shady SlimĀ Australian Jeff.

I say Australian in my best Australian accent.

Awe Straw Lee En.

yup iā€™ll get it up tonight my time hehe (work reasons)

if finn doesnā€™t make a discord for his tribe i can set that up atĀ work but i donā€™t have the challenges with me at workĀ 

we have the tribe names!! josh's tribe has chosen to be namedĀ This Is The Tribe Y'all (TITTY), finn's tribe has gone withĀ Electric Cockpaste

now welcome to the first challenge with your new tribesĀ The Tower of Power I

let's see how you work together as a new tribe!! this is a colosseum challenge with a luck of the draw element!

each tribe has a tower 22 blocks high, as is my lucky number. the goal is to knock off the other tribe's tower block by block so quite simple eh!

but how can you do that? remember King of the Hill, where castaways all had stats to allocate etc? similar mechanic is at play here.

every castaway has a THROWĀ BLOCK and SPEED stat. all of you start with 40 THROW 0 BLOCK and 0 SPEED. you also have 75Ā stat points to allocate how you so desire. THROW maxes at 80, BLOCK you can take to 50, SPEED does not have a max.

you target the opposition's tower as much as you want. like King of the Hill, you roll your throw stat, and if the dice is below your throw stat, your throw is on target. you roll the BLOCK stat given by the blocker of the other tribe and if you're above that number your throw succeeds, and knocks a piece of their tower off.

there is a second mechanic in the game too; you can have tribe members target multiple blocks on the tower at once. the dice for that is (THROW)*(1/BLOCKS TARGETED)-5

so if you have a THROW of 80 and you are targeting 4 blocks, you have a 15% chance of taking them down: [(80)*(1/4)-5]

tribes also have to send me a "blocker list", a list of the order in which your tribemates go up to block the opposition's throws

good luck and happy strategising! the deadline for the submissions is saturday est 8pm after which i will conduct the challenge in the colosseum

TITTY
@JoshstraDaymus
@Daboyle
@The Orca
@Pickle Rick
@TedLavie
@bcb1213
@MookieMonstah
@Matts4313
@SwAg
Ā 

Electric Cockpaste