Australian Survivor!! Now - Tribal!! Final!! Congratulations to our Sole Survivor - Outpost31!!

Just now, The Orca said:

Haven't you run a mafia game before lol

Yup. And it's one vote per post. From like 20 people. No matter how many votes change, it's the same 20 people voting once.

What you're asking for is 16 different votes to track at the same time. From an unknown amount of people. And comparing 16 different results against each other. So essentially 32 different votes. At once.

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

If you read.... no collusion possible as it clearly states the tribes CANNOT vote. 

Did anyone read the damn challenge!!!!

people in the tribe can tell their buddies to vote for whichever is theirs if its open to the public

Just now, Malfatron said:

Logistics didnt have to be stated.

but it sure helps when judging feasibility of a competition.

like i said, i think a death match tourney would have been way more fun than the other comp.

but i completely understood the logistics of the other comp, and yours was murky.

we all know why a death match would be awesome, so you didnt need to spend time telling us that.

plus, the other comp went for an angle that i never explored in my brain before.

We were told we needed 500 words or so on it. It's in the rules of the comp, the other team didn't do that 

1 minute ago, bucsfan333 said:

Yup. And it's one vote per post. From like 20 people. No matter how many votes change, it's the same 20 people voting once.

What you're asking for is 16 different votes to track at the same time. From an unknown amount of people. And comparing 16 different results against each other. So essentially 32 different votes. At once.

would take 10 min...easy 

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

Rules stated to write 500 ******* damn words.  The other tribe wrote 100. 

maybe some rules are meant to be broken.

i was also told to judge in part by the name of the comp, but i didnt think that was relevant

If they wrote just a sentence, obviously that would reek of lack of effort. 

3 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

Have either of you ever considered this:

Losing with class.

Have you ever consider to stop personally harassing us and attacking us and lying in the thread and lying straight to our faces 

Or apologize for those actions?

Edited by Pickle Rick
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, bucsfan333 said:

Have either of you ever considered this:

Losing with class.

IM STILL WAITING ON THE APOLOGIES YOU OWE ME

Also, its clear you all judged based on incorrect percieved info of the comp even based on what was given to you. The other team didn't do what the rules stated. No reason not to voice some frustration