Australian Survivor!! Now - Tribal!! Final!! Congratulations to our Sole Survivor - Outpost31!!

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

Have you ever consider to stop personally harassing us and attacking us and lying in the thread and lying straight to our faces 

Or apologize for those actions?

1 minute ago, The Orca said:

IM STILL WAITING ON THE APOLOGIES YOU OWE ME

It seems like neither of you actually understand what the bolded actually mean.

7 minutes ago, The Orca said:
8 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

people in the tribe can tell their buddies to vote for whichever is theirs if its open to the public

But they wouldn't know who their own tribe put. Could hurt them big time

they would if they colluded.

1 minute ago, The Orca said:

And you don't understand the word "personally"

You told me I should personally feel bad

Thats attacking me personally 

Uh. No? 

I said you should feel bad. Not a "personal" attack. Maybe you attacked yourself by actually taking my advice. 😱

21 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Post your ballot in the thread to vote

Danny Devito vs Peter Dinklage 
Jonah Hill vs Seth Rogan 
Ellen vs Oprah 
Gordon Ramsay vs Guy Fieri
Bill Murray vs Chevy Chase
Zach Galifianakis vs Ken Jeong
Jay Leno vs Letterman 
Rosie O'Donnell vs. Roseanne barr
Ben Stiller vs Jason Alexander
Michael j fox vs Christopher Lloyd
Rebel Wilson vs Amy Schumer 
William Shatner vs Sean Connery 
Kim Kardashian vs Taylor Swift
Michael Cera vs Jesse Eisenberg 
Larry David vs Jerry Seinfield
Mark Zuckerberg vs Bill Gates 

You NEVER said logistics had to be stated. Just rules of the comp. 

the paragraph where i talk about the judges on p237 right in the challenge description it says clearly practicality is a part of the criterion.

again, with how my schedule works and my numerous commitments in addition to survivor it would not be feasible for me to run that sort of challenge, not close even. is that an indictment of my awful hosting? definitely! but it’s a fact that i’ve got a million commitments, and this is included in that million, and while your challenge was definitely a fun concept that i liked the labour i’d have to put in was very prohibitive, and that’s the way it is for this one.

now in other news

i know there’s friction between the twins and bucs; i’ll reserve my comments on that friction as i don’t know the story but take it to pm’s please and thank you kindly fellas

Edited by Shady Slim

2 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

I have the pm's where another mod admitted that is exactly what you did so and on purpose

I would love to see that. Hide names. Let's get frisky.

Also, do you have receipts from my posts? Because I know it didn't actually happen.

2 minutes ago, Shady Slim said:

the paragraph where i talk about the judges on p237 right in the challenge description it says clearly practicality is a part of the criterion.

again, with how my schedule works and my numerous commitments in addition to survivor it would not be feasible for me to run that sort of challenge, not close even. is that an indictment of my awful hosting? definitely! but it’s a fact that i’ve got a million commitments, and this is included in that million, and while your challenge was definitely a fun concept that i liked the labour i’d have to put in was very prohibitive, and that’s the way it is for this one.

Who the **** cares about you hosting it.  You didn't say it would be you hosting 

@The Orca @Pickle Rick can we at least nix the notion that we broke any rules? 

@Shady Slim in his own words wrote "just as a guide". no rules were broken. 

it is also completely irrelevant. if it was clear we gave no effort (all @Outpost31 btw) and barely wrote anything for the challenge, i'd get that but that's clearly not the case (ours in total was more words not that more words = more effort anyway). 

2 minutes ago, Malfatron said:
3 minutes ago, Shady Slim said:

. is that an indictment of my awful hosting? definitely! 

Shady, you are a national treasure hosting a game of this length and quality, and are a consumate host.

240+ pages means he's doing something right.

• Like 1