Australian Survivor!! Now - Tribal!! Final!! Congratulations to our Sole Survivor - Outpost31!!

Jeez, Reddit is a cesspool.  I thought this place was full of neckbeards.  That place is like Neck Beard Palace.  Especially in the football subreddits. 

Nobody knows a Goddamn thing about football there. 

Say anything remotely against ESPN level group think and you're gonna get down voted into oblivion.

I've been hanging out in the horror subreddit.  Making some posts there.  I'm up to 18 karma. 

• Like 1

Remember when you were giving me **** for no immunity wins, Shady?

How many is that in a row to close the game out?

@ET80, I am voting you out.  Nothing personal, but you also deserved to win and frankly don’t seem to be in it right now and I promised Mission I would take him to the final two if he conceded.

I was afraid he would post cat pictures and lady pictures on Reddit and rack up lame upvotes.  

Had a hell of a time rolling through this game with you once Swoosh went out.

@Shady Slim, this is final.  I vote ET80 out.

Wow.

Countless games, countless times - I've come to the point where I've been able to rely on you, @Outpost31. You and I have strategized, we've made and executed great plans together - it's been a strong pairing, you and I. It's evolved from a beneficial working relationship to - dare I say - a friendship.

That effectively ends today. (On my birthday, no less). You are who everyone says you are - I think you can look at the last few votes and that picture becomes very clear, you're only as loyal as the last conversation you had. I'm just ashamed it took me so long to see this play out.

Congratulations on your final two... hope you understand this seals your fate in every other game... I'll make it my personal take to remove you from these games, every single time.

I'm a man of my word on this. Don't act surprised when your PMs go straight to VM from here on out.

Shrug.  You haven’t responded to me since Orca left.  I offered the same deal I offered to Mission like two days earlier than I offered it to Mission and you didn’t respond.

The deal I had with you was the same deal I had with Mission.  Final three.  I never promised anything more to anyone.  I offered you final two if you’d concede defeat and you didn’t answer.  Mission did.

I made a lot of mistakes in this game, but I don’t think that was one of them.  I legit thought you didn’t care anymore.  I brought that up with you and you didn’t respond.

Sorry, man.  I legit didn’t think you cared.