Australian Survivor!! Now - Tribal!! Final!! Congratulations to our Sole Survivor - Outpost31!!

now i sure as **** didn't do my part in making this game fun. i mentally checked out pretty much as soon i got off exile or redemption island or whatever. that's in large part due to everyone in this game being boring. almost nothing fun happened... that i saw at least.

you can play a good game and sure that's impressive. and gets you votes from guys that believe that's the central part in naming the winner of this. for me, the real winner is who got to the end that did the most to make this a good time. that's the hard part... the real winner imo. 

@Outpost31

@mission27

what'd you guys to make this game fun? both of you failed... neither of you made an impression in that regard... this may be the first survivor game in which everyone failed there. i tried at times whenever i get a wiff of motivation to contribute, but nobody was ever bout it. 

whoever did more to at least attempt to make this fun/memorable will get my vote. 

23 hours ago, Outpost31 said:

I made a lot of mistakes in this game, but I don’t think that was one of them

You're partially right. This isn't a mistake you'll have in THIS game.

It's the next game...

... and, the game after that....

... and, the game after THAT.

3 minutes ago, FinneasGage said:

@Outpost31 it seems like your game consisted of lying and playing it safe/not doing anything exciting. is that accurate? 

I did plenty exciting.  I was responsible for 2/3 blindsides.  I was the most active player in this thread.  I stirred up drama with Swag.  I was active in all Discord’s.  It’s no exaggeration to say I was the most fun player in this game.  

Just now, Outpost31 said:

It’s no exaggeration to say I was the most fun player in this game.  

i'd agree, but it's kinda by proxy of activity. it's kind of your MO to be active and do nothing that creates good content. why play if nobody is going to care about or remember the win in this stupid pointless "mafia community" on FF? 

I cant vote but I will ask a question.

to @Outpost31

The former Survivor winners

1. Mookie (beat jason)

2. Malf (beat hockey)

3. Ted (beat bcb)

You hosted all of these games, so you have inside info

1. Which former winner did your game most resemble and why?

2. Which former runner-up did your game most resemble and why?

to @mission

Which eviction(s) in the current game do you feel you are the most responsible for and why?