Australian Survivor!! Now - Tribal!! Final!! Congratulations to our Sole Survivor - Outpost31!!

Just now, MookieMonstah said:

I mean Outpost obviously deserves the win over Mission, I got super busy and wasn't putting forth good effort. I did far more strategizing in my Survivor win. I will say, the length of the game really hurt activity I think. This game was crazy long lmao

I swear to God I meant it when I said you freaked me out.  I honestly thought you were trying to lull me into a false sense of security and it scared the **** out of me.  That point in the game when you/Pickle/Orca could have teamed up with BCB was the most tense part of the game for me after that initial merger. 

I will also just say ask Mission who he thinks should win. 

I couldn’t take ET.  I had a direct hand in getting rid of every single one of you.  Although it’s screwed me in Big Brother and I’ll be dodging bullets left and right there, I either take ET and lose or I take Mission and try to win.

If this was a 5 week game, I take ET no question whatsoever.  ET deserved to win this game, too.  His malleability and loyalty, coupled with his activity and game intelligence, make him a worthy winner.  But this was not a 5 week game.  This was a FIVE MONTHS GAME that I stayed active in, put effort in and enjoyed every week of the way.

So @bcb1213 I’m claiming your statement as a question.  That’s my answer.  Mission didn’t get here, I chose him to be here.  From the very beginning of this game I chose him, and through singlehandedly picking and choosing each member of the jury, as well as winning the final five immunity challenges, I feel I deserve to win.

And just FYI, ET and Mission voted the same way I did every vote of the way.  If you’re voting for Mission because I got you out of the game, well that’s like shooting off your toe and then shooting off your trigger finger because it shot off your toe.

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

@Outpost31 @mission27

1. Who did you back stab in the game and why did you choose to do it?

2. Why did you vote me out when you did?

3. What was your big baller move of the game?

4. Why should we vote for you to win BB over your opponent?

More to come 

1. I stabbed Mookie in the back.  He, Swoosh and I were working together for a while there.  I chose to do it because he was talking about how I was easily going to win, and I just read him wrong.  I thought he was talking me up to choose a spot to blindside me.  Paranoia was my best weapon and my worst weakness this game.  It helped me think how others might think, but I also couldn't trust it.  I also stabbed you in the back.  I chose to do it because I had to split up you and Orca.  It was becoming clear me, Finn and Mission were working together, and I thought for sure someone at some point would attempt a coup and get rid of me.  You and Orca provided two votes for that.  At that point in the game I had two choices: 1, stick with you and Orca.  That guaranteed I would not go to the final two if the three of us got to the finals and one of you won Immunity.  The numbers just didn't add up.  I don't feel like I stabbed ET in the back.  I flat out missed his offer to concede in this thread.  I DID send him a PM and also a Discord message asking him to do this and he didn't respond to either of those.  Nobody else in this game can say I stabbed them in the back.  So TL;DR version: Mookie because I thought he was gonna get me, you because you and Orca are too reliably together (and indirectly Orca when I got rid of you).

2. I think I covered this in the previous answer.  Too close to the finals, you and Orca have two votes strong. 

3. Getting rid of Daboyle.  Daboyle goes much further in this game if I didn't get rid of him when I did.  I pinned it on Finn, and didn't lie about it, but that was all me.  I had been looking for a reason to get rid of Daboyle for a while since he checks all the boxes (likable, understands the game, better than most in challenges, good at making relationships in game).  He was a legitimate threat and would likely have beaten me in any number of those final challenges.  I couldn't trust at that point whether or not you, Orca, Daboyle or Mookie were working together.  Ted was telling ET all sorts of things.  I tried reaching out to Daboyle and he didn't answer.  It was a very paranoid time and I'm 90% certain Daboyle knew he would have to take me out at some point.  So when Finn, who hadn't been playing for quite some time, randomly sends me a PM telling me and Swoosh to look out for Daboyle, you and Orca, I used that to my advantage.  I was only 10% paranoid that the three of you were making a move then, but I leaked that to Mookie, ran with it with ET and Swoosh and we completely blindsided him. 

4. I outwitted, outlasted and outplayed everybody.  Numerous times I confused the vote (on purpose).  That is an element of this game not many really get.  One vote going where it shouldn't completely wrecks the vote.  The best example of this was with Wyld Stallyns.  Nobody really knows except for Swoosh and maybe a couple others how close that vote was, and how much this game changes if that vote goes the other way.  If Wyld Stallyns votes for whoever it was there (Gopher I think), Gopher's out and suddenly our tribe doesn't have the numbers.  What do I do?  I tell Wyld Stallyns I don't want him gone and to vote for X instead (not who the real vote was going for from the opposition).  That one vote on a meaningless player gave us the clear advantage.  I also singlehandedly won at least 7 immunity challenges.  The last five, plus the last two before merge.  I also chose from the very beginning who was going to the finals.  That's the truth.  The first PM I sent was to ET and Mission.  The three of us in the final three.  I managed to achieve that. 

I had to betray some people, but Mission betrayed the same people by voting with me.  I love Mission, but he was basically my pawn that I checkmated all of you with. 

I'm full of bravado and confidence bordering on arrogance, but I know how good my game was this time and I didn't make any of the mistakes I made in the last games I played.  I put 100% effort into this game.  I didn't let the pace of the game slow me down and cause me to lose interest like it did for some other strong competitors.  I set out to win this game and over 5 months I meticulously, patiently and precisely positioned myself to end up in the final 2. 

That last immunity challenge?  I would have murdered anybody in that challenge.  I posted relentlessly on Reddit and then stopped when it was clear neither ET nor Mission were competing.  I still ended up with over 200 Karma on that site in less than 2 days of posting. 

I was completely locked in on this game and although I had to betray three people directly, there was no possible way for me to get to the final 2 without betraying people or getting betrayed.  When you surround yourself with friends, at some point those friends have to go.  That is the nature of this game. 

2 hours ago, Outpost31 said:

That last immunity challenge?  I would have murdered anybody in that challenge

Ok, I have 15,000 likes on this site. You're roughly 5,000 likes behind me.

Had I competed, I would have wiped the floor with you, then wrung you out and hung you on a line. It would not have been a competetion because you wouldn't have even gotten to the starting block by the time I was in quad digits.

You won because I got tired. It's OK to acknowledge that.

2 hours ago, Outpost31 said:

Getting rid of Daboyle.  Daboyle goes much further in this game if I didn't get rid of him when I did.  I pinned it on Finn, and didn't lie about it, but that was all me.  I had been looking for a reason to get rid of Daboyle for a while since he checks all the boxes (likable, understands the game, better than most in challenges, good at making relationships in game).  He was a legitimate threat and would likely have beaten me in any number of those final challenges.  I couldn't trust at that point whether or not you, Orca, Daboyle or Mookie were working together.  Ted was telling ET all sorts of things.  I tried reaching out to Daboyle and he didn't answer.  It was a very paranoid time and I'm 90% certain Daboyle knew he would have to take me out at some point.  So when Finn, who hadn't been playing for quite some time, randomly sends me a PM telling me and Swoosh to look out for Daboyle, you and Orca, I used that to my advantage.  I was only 10% paranoid that the three of you were making a move then, but I leaked that to Mookie, ran with it with ET and Swoosh and we completely blindsided him. 

tbh i checked out like a week before i got eliminated

looking at the challenges that came after my elimination, i honestly had no interest in doing any of them.

that said, if i was in the jury, i'd vote mission to win because i'm petty

Edited by Daboyle

9 minutes ago, ET80 said:

Ok, I have 15,000 likes on this site. You're roughly 5,000 likes behind me.

Had I competed, I would have wiped the floor with you, then wrung you out and hung you on a line. It would not have been a competetion because you wouldn't have even gotten to the starting block by the time I was in quad digits.

You won because I got tired. It's OK to acknowledge that.

Nobody likes to admit this but we all like your stuff because we pity you and you’re a likable guy.  Reddit is a whole different world.

Also, there’s a post limit on Reddit that’s pretty stringent and crippling.  You wouldn’t have made it past that.  You would have been downvoted into oblivion if you had shown your BOB hate there.  Reddit it’s probably think BOB was an all-time great coach stifled by Watson.

I made a post in the Packer Reddit saying Rodgers has performed better without Adams than with him and it got like 10 downvotes in 3 minutes.  I adapted to ESPN levels of Idiot Think on the Packer subreddit and then thrives in the horror subreddit.

Edited by Outpost31

1 minute ago, Outpost31 said:

Nobody likes to admit this but we all like your stuff because we pity you and you’re a likable guy.  Reddit is a whole different world.

You'd be surprised how quickly I can convey those things in written form.

3 minutes ago, ET80 said:

You'd be surprised how quickly I can convey those things in written form.

Prove it then.  One day of posting on there is what I did.  Get 245 Karma on Reddit in one day of posting.  Then I will concede you would have beaten me.

11 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

Prove it then.  One day of posting on there is what I did.  Get 245 Karma on Reddit in one day of posting.  Then I will concede you would have beaten me.

You're missing the bigger point:

25 minutes ago, ET80 said:

You won because I got tired.

If I'm not going to compete in this challenge with something on the line, I'm most definitely not going to do it for an "I told you so" moment. Our little corner of the universe has demonstrated my ability.

18 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

Also, there’s a post limit on Reddit that’s pretty stringent and crippling.  You wouldn’t have made it past that.  You would have been downvoted into oblivion if you had shown your BOB hate there.  Reddit it’s probably think BOB was an all-time great coach stifled by Watson.

I think you underestimate how well I can co-opt this discussion. Look at the Texans forum shortly after the 2017 season... when I DID defend BoB. 

That's an incredibly easy angle to take, actually. 

Edit: I don't even talk about the Texans, tbh. I go on a rant on how Rob Manfred had a vendetta against the Houston Astros, how Cody Bellinger is a punk who couldn't even hit over .200 when it mattered and how EVERYONE in baseball uses tech to steal signs.

1000+ karma, right there.

Still overestimating Reddit.

And to counter your point, you’ve got 15,000 likes on 64,000 posts.

I’ve got 9,300 likes on 29,000 posts.

I am at a 1/3 like to post ratio.  You’re at a 1/4 ratio.

So your math using FF as a test doesn’t add up.

Regardless, you’re right.  You would have offered strong competition.  But in a timed 2 day challenge, I think I would have come out on top.

29 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

You would have been downvoted into oblivion if you had shown your BOB hate there.  Reddit it’s probably think BOB was an all-time great coach stifled by Watson.

Reddit had a thread where everyone pretty much upvoted each other in celebration of BOB’s firing.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Daboyle said:

Reddit had a thread where everyone pretty much upvoted each other in celebration of BOB’s firing.

It was just an example guess.  I think think ET would have been a formidable opponent had he tried.  I also think I would have won.

I was very relaxed in that challenge with ET’s perceived lack of competitiveness and Mission going to Mexico and I still managed to get a lot of upvotes in few posts.  I would have been tough to beat if someone offered a challenge.