Australian Survivor!! Now - Tribal!! Final!! Congratulations to our Sole Survivor - Outpost31!!

On 10/20/2020 at 12:45 PM, Pickle Rick said:

@Outpost31 @mission27

1. Who did you back stab in the game and why did you choose to do it?

2. Why did you vote me out when you did?

3. What was your big baller move of the game?

4. Why should we vote for you to win BB over your opponent?

More to come 

1. I back stabbed nobody

2. It was prob Outpost idea but I was on a bender

3. Smugly getting to F2 without any help from my lesser half 

4. Because I am loved and Outpost isnt 

On 10/19/2020 at 11:06 PM, Outpost31 said:

If you’re sure on this that’s your decision and you should go with it.  We both know what you really mean is, “I’m voting out of spite,” but I would ask Mission who he thinks deserves to win this game before you did that because even Mission will tell you I deserve to win it.

If I lose this game because you, Orca, Pickle and Mookie vote out of spite, you’re the ones that have to live with yourselves and I’ll tell Mission good game and go onto Big Brother.

@mission27, who deserves to win this game?

I deserve everything. I am the chosen one

On 10/19/2020 at 6:56 PM, FinneasGage said:

now i sure as **** didn't do my part in making this game fun. i mentally checked out pretty much as soon i got off exile or redemption island or whatever. that's in large part due to everyone in this game being boring. almost nothing fun happened... that i saw at least.

you can play a good game and sure that's impressive. and gets you votes from guys that believe that's the central part in naming the winner of this. for me, the real winner is who got to the end that did the most to make this a good time. that's the hard part... the real winner imo. 

@Outpost31

@mission27

what'd you guys to make this game fun? both of you failed... neither of you made an impression in that regard... this may be the first survivor game in which everyone failed there. i tried at times whenever i get a wiff of motivation to contribute, but nobody was ever bout it. 

whoever did more to at least attempt to make this fun/memorable will get my vote. 

So I’d say my main contribution to fun was being your friend tbh