Australian Survivor!! Now - Tribal!! Final!! Congratulations to our Sole Survivor - Outpost31!!

4 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Nah. Team is getting a long great. We just need some fresh eyeballs to finish this thing and like 5 of the people didnt log in yesterday. 

there are some tough ones for sure. we have answers for them all now, but certainly will have some wrong.

1 minute ago, Whicker said:

I mean one team was built based upon some weird random friendship thing. One team was built upon winners. There really isn't a surprise here tbh.

My team is almost exclusively mafia players. But most of us are older than 20, so some of the pop culture stuff is not in our wheelhouse. 

Just now, JoshstraDaymus said:

Some of these seem like they’re older movies or songs and I assume you have ear hair so you should be golden to help.

The hair on my ears has nothing to do with my ability to decipher movie riddles...

4 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

We actually have almost all the movies (or at least very solid guesses). We need like ~4 of the music ones. 

I feel the song clues were significantly more difficult, we're not as confident on those 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, swoosh said:

I feel the song clues were significantly more difficult, we're not as confident on those 

We are not confident in many of the song ones. We each found a different song for a few of them and they all apply. They are for sure the more challenging. 

• Like 1