Australian Survivor!! Now - Tribal!! Final!! Congratulations to our Sole Survivor - Outpost31!!

@Adrenaline_Flux you are at the top of this taglist! i will not simp any further but we do want you around because you are a stalwart of these games

@Blue see you around the forums in the mafia crowd, haven’t had a chance to play with you yet! come join the survivor game, you will not regret it!

@rackcs steeler to a steeler you know this will be good

@theuntouchable you put a tag in for my on a whim for BB and that’s how i came here; now it’s my turn to return the favour hey - the man with that big strategy brain is like a must for survivor

@Ragnarok, you are another fan favourite and one of shady’s favourites around these parts with these big games, we’d love it if you came!

@LuckyNumber11, we would also love you and @Dwight_Schrute (or just the one of you) to come and have a spin - we have the Nü Twins playing but the original twinsanity duo would be a boon to the game!

get tagging all - hopefully we can push for six more signups to get the 24!

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Shady Slim said:

@Adrenaline_Flux you are at the top of this taglist! i will not simp any further but we do want you around because you are a stalwart of these games

@Blue see you around the forums in the mafia crowd, haven’t had a chance to play with you yet! come join the survivor game, you will not regret it!

@rackcs steeler to a steeler you know this will be good

@theuntouchable you put a tag in for my on a whim for BB and that’s how i came here; now it’s my turn to return the favour hey - the man with that big strategy brain is like a must for survivor

@Ragnarok, you are another fan favourite and one of shady’s favourites around these parts with these big games, we’d love it if you came!

@LuckyNumber11, we would also love you and @Dwight_Schrute (or just the one of you) to come and have a spin - we have the Nü Twins playing but the original twinsanity duo would be a boon to the game!

get tagging all - hopefully we can push for six more signups to get the 24!

Lol still glad I did. Go ahead and sign me up. 

• Like 2