Australian Survivor!! Now - Tribal!! Final!! Congratulations to our Sole Survivor - Outpost31!!

before i do read the votes i would just like to say a few words

i started this game about two weeks after the former mrs s called things off in the middle of the lockdowns - as such, i couldn't do the normal thing (go out and party and screw my problems away), and was more or less stuck inside to get over it. hosting this was a great distraction for me in those early weeks and really helped me get my mind off of those things.

then

things here were able to open up and i quickly became really busy with social commitments, work, and uni, and things got back on track for me after that. got a new, way way way way better job and was able to reconnect with some old friends the former mrs s had more or less blocked me from seeing (red flag!), among a lot of other things.

still tried my best to keep up with the game but i know i let it drag on too long, and i am sorry for that. in spite of the length, i still had an absolute whale of a time (orca of a time?) hosting this, and i just hope you guys had as much fun as i did, playing along. i know the timezones made it not easy, but, thanks all for playing along. 321 pages later here we are. appreciate everyone who came and bought in!!

• Like 6