What are your favourite NFL uniforms?

49ersfan

With almost 25% (!) of the league changing uniforms this offseason, its been a pretty popular topic. 

I like the new LA Chargers unis, but i love the powder blues...fave colour combo in the NFL for sure 

gettyimages-1052684082-e1555454422242.jp

2nd favourite...Niners 1994 throwbacks, which in of itself are a throwback to the 1950's

usatsi_13580055.jpg?w=1000&h=600&crop=1

Edited by 49ersfan

Call me biased but I think the Raiders have one of the top home uniforms. Not because of an innovative fancy design, rather simplicity and the color scheme/logo combination is bad ***. It's an iconic traditional uniform that I doubt will ever change. Some people think they are boring but I like the how we aren't trying to go overboard with gradients/adding Las Vegas patches/wild text. However I'll admit it is fun to imagine what one could do with a different Raider uni like black helmets with a silver facemask or black pants.

hi-res-17d56f248b775e13dff107997b00e956_

Our road unis aren't the best and I would agree are pretty plain. Again we are so traditional and I can't see Mark Davis changing anything.

keith-mcgill-d.j.-hayden-brandian-ross-n

Our color rushes are overall just ok.

rnhjuazeoeq72nhia9q7.jpg

• Like 3

Currently? The Bills. Since the Jets abandoned their classic look, it's not even close.

T5crE4c.jpg

As for past unis, the Oilers had the best duds in NFL history IMO.

mIqgJ8w.jpg

And I always loved the Bucs' creamsicles, even in the 90s when everyone else hated them.

b6oM5lV.jpg

• Like 1

Vikings are probably the best IMO.  They do the purple a little bit better than Baltimore.

And I'm not a big fan of most of the black uniforms, but the Panthers have good ones.

Broncos are in the running, as are the Titans (no homer: two tone blue and gray is a winner, even with that terrible logo and bad font).

Bears or Saints, maybe, if I had to add a fifth?  Pretty even after those four.