What are your favourite NFL uniforms?

49ersfan

10 hours ago, y*so*blu said:

Currently? The Bills. Since the Jets abandoned their classic look, it's not even close.

T5crE4c.jpg

As for past unis, the Oilers had the best duds in NFL history IMO.

mIqgJ8w.jpg

And I always loved the Bucs' creamsicles, even in the 90s when everyone else hated them.

b6oM5lV.jpg

That helmet logo, years before its time

11 hours ago, RaidersAreOne said:

Call me biased but I think the Raiders have one of the top home uniforms. Not because of an innovative fancy design, rather simplicity and the color scheme/logo combination is bad ***. It's an iconic traditional uniform that I doubt will ever change. Some people think they are boring but I like the how we aren't trying to go overboard with gradients/adding Las Vegas patches/wild text. However I'll admit it is fun to imagine what one could do with a different Raider uni like black helmets with a silver facemask or black pants.

hi-res-17d56f248b775e13dff107997b00e956_

Our road unis aren't the best and I would agree are pretty plain. Again we are so traditional and I can't see Mark Davis changing anything.

keith-mcgill-d.j.-hayden-brandian-ross-n

Our color rushes are overall just ok.

rnhjuazeoeq72nhia9q7.jpg

Agreed, simple and yet unique

Home: Raiders

homer alert, but love the black. it's why I would place Pitt as the honorable mention, and why so many teams have used black alternates (eagles, falcons, niners, ravens, cardinals, panthers, etc)

Road: raiders road uni sucks (as does their color rush). i like the Bengals look.

color rush: may be tacky but i dig the seahawks neon gear

in no particular order, just as they came into my head some of my faves:

1. i’ve always thought the bills have had nice uniforms throughout their history

2. any throwback dolphins (current logo and number font looks too soft)

3. i actually like the raiders road unis i think they look really clean

4.  90’s big shadow block number 49ers uniforms (up until they went to a more burgundy color)

5. i’ve always loved any chargers uni throughout history. they have always looked clean

• Like 1

I think Black + most colors looks great.  Raiders, Ravens, Panthers, Steelers, I usually like their uniforms.  I like the 49ers red and gold too.  As for my giants, not really the most spectacular uniforms but I like the color rush uniforms.

2 hours ago, Trentwannabe said:

The Steve McNair Titans uniforms were always my favourite.

hi-res-497905_crop_north.jpg?1350017030&

They are some handsome unis.  I am glad I'm a fan of a team with a jersey I actually like.  Though I feel like they still aren't using gray enough.

1 hour ago, marshawn lynch said:

Surprised Miami uniforms are getting praise. I like the throwbacks. But the current uni leave a lot to be desired and the new logo completely ruins it.

The one that surprised me the most was the Chargers being everyone's favorite, seemingly.  I don't think they're a bad uniform, I just don't see what about it is so loved.  I guess a lot of guys just like powder blue?