What are your favourite NFL uniforms?

49ersfan

hi-res-bf18107318e41987b24c254fe530e7c5_

The 70s throwback block numbers are a must, and this needs to be the full time look for us.  

I can't stand those generic modernized numbers we currently have.  I've been wanting them to change that for years now.  

Screen+Shot+2018-09-28+at+4.36.28+PM.png

I've always been a fan of Atlanta's throwback uniforms.  

Forget the dumb red helmets.  The all black jerseys and black helmets look much more intimidating.  

106616988_original.jpg?1289236808

Love the original Cleveland look.  I was so glad when they decided to go back to this look.  That dumb uniform they had with "CLEVELAND" across the chest looked like a high school team jersey, and this is definitely the iconic Cleveland Browns persona.  

The key to a good uniform is old styled block numbers and simple color combinations.  Nothing over the top.  

• Like 1

1. Panthers - I love our unis. They are becoming a modern classic and I hope Tepper doesn’t change them too much. White on white is sharp, all black, and a few other variants I like.

2. Chargers- The new ones are awesome and thE powder blue is always good.

3. Buccaneers- So glad they redesigned the uniforms to look like their 2000’s style. Great color scheme and logo.

4. Raiders all white. Clean 

5. Redskins. Burgundy on white has always been a classic

HM: Cowboys all white, Bengals

I actually think the Rams new uniform will grow on people.

I'm a Packers fan, but I'm also a fan of their uniforms. some of the throwback stuff is pretty meh, but here is their uni.

461733806.jpg.0.jpg

Simple, classic look. The green/yellow/white work really well together, and I prefer the white to the green jersey look, better balance.

The Oilers unis posted earlier look very good indeed, great colour mix and design. It all just works. Maybe my overall favourite.

I like the unique design of the Bengals helmets, not the rest of their uni's, but the helmets are imaginative and cool.

Silver and black is another cool combo, the Nazis knew what they were doing, using these colours, they go well together. So the Raiders rate as pretty good.

6 hours ago, OneTwoSixFive said:

Silver and black is another cool combo, the Nazis knew what they were doing, using these colours, they go well together. 

That's one weird reference. I'd also say it's wrong as they were more black, red and white rather than silver. Now enough about the nazis, let's return to football. 

11 hours ago, evilflamingo said:

That's one weird reference. I'd also say it's wrong as they were more black, red and white rather than silver. Now enough about the nazis, let's return to football. 

It was he SS uniform more than the Wermacht that was black with silver highlights. I was talking from a pure 'fashion'  viewpoint, this is not an endorsement for anything the Nazi's stood for or did. As for a weird reference, is there anyone else who famously sported silver and black ? Kiss are close, but are more black and white, than black and silver.