• DE Mario Addison
    • DT Ed Oliver
    • LB Tremaine Edmunds
    • LB Matt Milano
    • CB Tre White
    • S Micah Hyde
    • S Jordan Poyer
    • Other

So we have discussed who breaks out on offense and defense specifically. But who do you all think ends up as our best player for this season? Regardless of whether we finish 16-0 or 0-16 or somewhere in between.

Discuss. 

2020 Buffalo Bills Schedule | FBSchedules.com

when it comes down to whether or not the bills succeed is on Josh Allen. The defense will always keep them in games that has been proven, it is what Allen can do to go over the top to win those games and make Bills a contender. So to me it is ride or die with Allen as MVP, he will be the one dictating whether or not the Bills win the division, make it to the playoffs and actually go in to post season as far as possible. Beane and Mcdermott gave him everything they could possibly do to help him succeed and be the franchise qb.

11 hours ago, soflbillsfan said:

when it comes down to whether or not the bills succeed is on Josh Allen. The defense will always keep them in games that has been proven, it is what Allen can do to go over the top to win those games and make Bills a contender. So to me it is ride or die with Allen as MVP, he will be the one dictating whether or not the Bills win the division, make it to the playoffs and actually go in to post season as far as possible. Beane and Mcdermott gave him everything they could possibly do to help him succeed and be the franchise qb.

This. I wouldn't want to put additional pressure on Allen, but I suspect he has already done this himself. Hopefully, Josh doesn't force things too much and try to play heroball. The bottom line though is the Bills are his team to lead, he has legit weapons on offense, and a D who will get him the ball. He's wanted to play QB at the NFL level. Well, he's here and it is absolutely time for him to deliver.

20 hours ago, soflbillsfan said:

And even if it is not, it is going to be perceived that way. I agree with your statement 100%

Posted (edited)
10 hours ago, Yibbyl said:

This. I wouldn't want to put additional pressure on Allen, but I suspect he has already done this himself. Hopefully, Josh doesn't force things too much and try to play heroball. The bottom line though is the Bills are his team to lead, he has legit weapons on offense, and a D who will get him the ball. He's wanted to play QB at the NFL level. Well, he's here and it is absolutely time for him to deliver.

You have to think the pressure is there. Beane went all in on getting diggs, it is year 3 for Allen and year 4 for McDermott and Beane. They are now locked in to the window of contending. He knows he has to perform, not necessarily carry the team nor put up 5k yards and 35+ td. He just needs to improve from his 1st two years get over 60% in completion and prevent from turning the ball over in the air and on the ground. Not to mention how many 3rd down stalls they have had ending drives. You have 2 Wrs that have been able to go for over 1k yards in a season and they spent a lot of time and money on that oline. He has to get in there and do something about it. The great thing is he has always been professional and he continues to do it even with the virus going around. He had met up with a few rookies Hodgins, Davis, and Moss already to work with some drills on their own in Cali. He is also rumored to be going to florida next week to work out with Diggs and John Brown so he is putting in the effort where other qbs take this time to relax and just do drills with their QB coach and that is it. Building chemistry is key and this is a solid way to do it.

Edited by soflbillsfan

I'm stuck between Diggs and White. White is clearly the best player on this team so i voted for him. However MVP usually goes to a skill position so i wanted to vote Diggs who is clearly our 2nd best player.

Ed Oliver is my darkhorse canidate. 

The Bills are 11-0 when Allen completes at least 60% of his passes.

They are 4-12 when he doesn't.