Sign in to follow this  
soflbillsfan

One player available in Free Agency the Bills Should get

If you wanted Beane to bring in one more player to make a big impact on this team who would it be?  

9 members have voted

1. 1. If you wanted Beane to bring in one more player to make a big impact on this team who would it be?

• Cam Newton QB
    • Jadeveon Clowney Edge
    • Clay Mathews OLB (Zo's role)
    • Larry Walford OG
    • Markus Golden Edge
    • Logan Ryan CB
    • Devonta Freeman RB
    • Jason Peter OT
    • Everson Griffen Edge
    • Other

The roster seems stacked right now but is their a player still out there there that can contribute to this team and put them over the top? These players have been mentioned, rumored, and/or linked to the bills since the start of Free agency or when they became available.

Voted Warford. 

Saints fans are not too sad to see him go but I think he could be an upgrade over Feliciano. And Feliciano is the perfect swing interior guy which would allow us to move on from Long if they wanted. 

Thinking aloud...Would like to see additional competition at CB, but Ryan gives up too many completions. Warford is interesting, but with what I feel will be an incredibly short training camp, I think maybe we are better off rolling with those who already have experience with each other. Everyone is coming back and I think this year, that is a major advantage. Based on what is on that list, maybe bring in an Edge player for the pass rush? Or maybe, just go with "Other" and fill in "None" for the name. Think, I'll do that last option and play the cards we've been dealt.

Too bad there isn't a top notch TE available. As much as I like Dawson Knox, feel like that is the most glaring hole on either side of the ball. Olsen would of been nice for a year or two.

I say give me one of my favorite Bengals I got to talk to down here, Darqueze Dennard

2 hours ago, Maxmw22 said:

Too bad there isn't a top notch TE available. As much as I like Dawson Knox, feel like that is the most glaring hole on either side of the ball. Olsen would of been nice for a year or two.

I say give me one of my favorite Bengals I got to talk to down here, Darqueze Dennard

I was going to put Jordan Reed on the list but decided not to. I think he is a top TE in the league but his downfall is the constant injuries and they would need to give him a vet min contract with incentives including staying healthy. 

2 hours ago, Maxmw22 said:

I agree. Dawson is gonna be a break out canidate. He is extremely raw tho. Who knows when he will actually put it all together. One thing for certain tho he runs hard and makes unbelievable grabs. He definitely needs to work on concentration for the easy catches. I think grabbing Olsen on a 1 year rental would have been perfect. 

He did shock me a little and produce more than i thought he would as a rookie

I'll go with Delanie Walker. Was still productive when he wasn't injured. Could be a good mentor for Knox for a year.