Bountygate back? Version: Steelers

Johnny Nix

Well, there was a giant circle jerk of Steelers fans who were appalled and horrified by the Myles Garrett incident last year. 

Smart money says those same usernames jump in and call this fake news and a non-story.

Edited by NateDawg
  • Like 7

3 minutes ago, NateDawg said:

Well, there was a giant circle jerk of Steelers fans who were appalled and horrified by the Myles Garrett incident last year. 

Smart money says those same usernames jump in and call this fake news and a non-story.

Yeah, but i’m sure none of those Steelers fans are going to take a picture of the incident and make it their avatar on here like most Browns fans did with the Myles helmet hit 

What an utterly pathetic move lol. Can’t knock it though, was probably the most significant play in New-Browns history 🤷🏻‍♂️

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Ray Reed said:

Yeah, but i’m sure none of those Steelers fans are going to take a picture of the incident and make it their avatar on here like most Browns fans did with the Myles helmet hit 

What an utterly pathetic move lol. Can’t knock it though, was probably the most significant play in New-Browns history 🤷🏻‍♂️

Ray Reed, as in Ray Lewis? Plenty of skeletons in that closet. Ravens fans can steer clear of that soapbox. 

• Like 1

No one is discussing the topic at all.  Members are just using this as an excuse to troll, discuss fans, Ray Lewis, Saints, Pats, Myles Garett.  Please read the forum guidelines before posting in the NFL news forum again.

NFL News Forum Guidelines 

Keep replies on topic. Reply with your opinion on how the news affects the player or team. Don’t reply with your general opinion on said player or team. For example, if the Cowboys make a trade, a quality response would be ‘this is a bad trade for the Cowboys because….’ A poor reply would be ‘I hate the Cowboys’.