Warrants issued for DeAndre Baker and Quinton Dunbar

CBears019

2 hours ago, Gmen said:

He always struck me as an idiot.  And he's a terrible corner. 

everyone can agree hes a dummy. However its incredibly unfair to judge corners off their rookie years, very difficult positon to produce right away in. and its even harder to excel year after year. Heck the last last guy that I can remember that was good right away has steadily gotten worse every year, that being Marshon Lattimore. 

14 hours ago, Nabbs4u said:

Can't fix Stupid. Multi-millionaire's trying to prove , I'm about that life. Hopefully they accomplished that goal and lose it all. Like every other wanna be thug!

Most millionaires are corrupt. Correct. They’re just smartest about hiding their crimes than these two. Who the hell is advising them?

10 hours ago, GSUeagles14 said:

while i guess this is an attempt at a joke, it shows the cushy life you live. Avoiding possible jail time is its own reward. 

Which part qualifies as “cushy”?

The not robbing people or the not going to jail?

• Like 8

On 7/11/2020 at 12:20 AM, drd23 said:

Doesn't look good for either of them

Also, the alleged payoff happened at Dunbar's attorney's office.  Does that make his attorney complicit in a crime?  

On 7/11/2020 at 2:14 AM, daineraider said:

Yes, that attorney will most likely be disbarred.

Depends. Was he orchestrating it in his actual office? Or did they come to sign statements and baker/Dunbar paid them in the hallway or parking lot? 

On 5/14/2020 at 7:40 PM, drd23 said:

Apparently Baker got into an argument at a party because he was gambling and losing, so pulled out a gun and robbed the guests O.o

I don't see how these two don't get suspended for a while (assuming they aren't in jail when games are played)

Probably will get less of a suspension than Zeke got for accusations. 

17 hours ago, GSUeagles14 said:

while i guess this is an attempt at a joke, it shows the cushy life you live. Avoiding possible jail time is its own reward. 

Huh? 

This is one of those moments, @GSUeagles14. I just don't get what you're trying to say here.

For the record - it's a meme from South Park:

300px-Gnomes_plan.jpg?width=960

• Like 3