Warrants issued for DeAndre Baker and Quinton Dunbar

CBears019

2 hours ago, ET80 said:

Huh? 

This is one of those moments, @GSUeagles14. I just don't get what you're trying to say here.

For the record - it's a meme from South Park:

300px-Gnomes_plan.jpg?width=960

how much would you soend not to go to prison? we can agree their dumb but id lose way more than 50k not to spend a couple years getting real friendly with my fellow prisoners

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Oregon Ducks said:

Most millionaires are corrupt. Correct. They’re just smartest about hiding their crimes than these two. Who the hell is advising them?

These are millionaires who didn't even rob $100,000 combined.  Sounds like their advisor is a dummy too. 

Baker, even if his fifth year option isn't picked up, would have $10.5 million in salary earned at the end of the fourth year.  Dunbar will have $12.5 million in salary by the end of this coming season, and if healthy, was poised to cash in as a free agent.  Why they did what they did makes no sense to me, and then they bought off their accusers was even more stupid.  

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

I mean, if the aggrieved party is happy to settle outside of court under their own will my vote is to not commit any additional societal resources into this issue and just move forward.

Yes. The criminal aspect of aggravated robbery and witness coercion should be handled by a lump sum cash payment. 

Depending on how they handle their finances, they could maybe only do this a couple more times before more invasive punishment.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, incognito_man said:

I mean, if the aggrieved party is happy to settle outside of court under their own will my vote is to not commit any additional societal resources into this issue and just move forward.

That’s....a crime

• Like 4

3 hours ago, incognito_man said:

Yes. I'm aware lol

But why waste resources on an issue where the aggrieved party is happy to settle whilst saving us taxpayers cash money?

Oh gotcha, gotcha. 

Sets an unsafe precedent though, where rich people get away with virtually anything (which, you know, is somewhat of an issue already).

I'm not advocating for the Seahawks to have a criminal starting on their defense, but John Clayton was talking on the radio today about how he foresees a scenario where Florida's court system is so backed up due to COVID that they likely won't go to trial until 2021. 

At that point, it would be interesting to see if Goodell placed these two on the commissioner's exempt list.