Do you think Seattle tried to trade Russell Wilson?

Archimedes

6 minutes ago, BleedTheClock said:

I don't think the Browns are dumb to pass on Russell Wilson. Especially with his off-field issues.

Yes they are if they did. This is worse than trying to trade a 2nd for AJ McCarron, this makes Bill O'Brien look like Ozzie Newsome...

2 hours ago, BleedTheClock said:

I don't think the Browns are dumb to pass on Russell Wilson. Especially with his off-field issues.

Exactly - why trade for a top 5 quarterback, when you have a FRP? Who knows what the FRP could be? It could even be a top 5 quarterback!

• Like 9

43 minutes ago, Kirill said:

Doubt this will be the case with Mahomeboy

Depends because he is going to get a huge contract and that money will come from somewhere. Can KC be able to have a DLineman making $15+m and $20*m when they have to pay Mahomes. Their defense has been questionable for awhile now and can it survive with some downgrades to help allocated money to Mahomes. Are we sure Mahomes will elevate all his offensive weapons? Because if you don’t allocate defensive money you will have to take it  away from the WR or even the OL. So we truly don’t know. We know with Seattle, they took the money from their secondary. 

3 minutes ago, jg77 said:

I think Seattle would've taken Lamar...he fits their style of play.

Nah... Lamar was available when they took Rashad Penny, and Wilson hadnt signed an extension yet.

It had to be for one of the top 3. Mayfield, Darnold or Allen

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mr Raider said:
6 hours ago, Archimedes said:

What off the field issues?

Maybe they're referring to Baker's off the field issues since he was taken with the pick that would have been traded?

Only thing I can come up with. 

You guys I'm pretty sure it was a joke lol

• Like 1