Sign in to follow this  
MrCincinnati

Week 4 Bengals @ Browns

1 hour ago, THE DUKE said:

Ross and Eifert confirmed out on Sunday.

Shocker.... I will be more shocked the days Eifert actually plays 

After three terrible loses if they lose against the brownies this week what are the chances Narv loses his job? I know I know Mikey doesn't do that but the bengals roster is obviously better, the scheme has been fine up until Zampeze who is now gone, and Katie has to know to do something about what is obviously a coaching issue.

I don't think they will lose and will be hoping against all hope that they will turn the season around this week but there has to be more than just a chance he's gone right? 

1 minute ago, Futbudds said:

After three terrible loses if they lose against the brownies this week what are the chances Narv loses his job? I know I know Mikey doesn't do that but the bengals roster is obviously better, the scheme has been fine up until Zampeze who is now gone, and Katie has to know to do something about what is obviously a coaching issue.

I don't think they will lose and will be hoping against all hope that they will turn the season around this week but there has to be more than just a chance he's gone right? 

Let's go on an eight game winning streak so that this is a moot point.  Then make the playoffs, win a game, and let marvin retire as a hero.

If the Bengals lose this week I don't see Marvin getting the axe, but I do think players jobs will be up for debate, particularly the offensive line 

Gotta admit I was asking what Hill was doing and it was Mixon.

I think all that Bodine is good for is falling on fumbles.